Posted to alt.home.repair

Default APN news service

On 11/26/2010 6:57 PM, Colbyt wrote:
"Steve wrote in message
Anyone else in this group using this service?? Forte's Agent Premium
Newsgroups (APN)

$3 for 12GB a month. I've been on a trial for two months, but haven't
really used it so much. But I don't see any problems.

--
Steve Barker

I used them briefly a few years ago when my ISP dropped newsgroups. Never
had a problem and never hit the limit.

Once I changed to a different ISP I dropped them with no problems or
hassles.

Bottom line: Good deal if it is not included with your ISP package. Free is
always better.

thanks for the reply .. i've been on giganews since i left roadrunner
4+ yrs ago.

--
Steve Barker

APN news service J Home Repair 1 November 27th 10 03:24 AM
Verizon to drop news group service Tim Schwartz Electronics Repair 9 September 2nd 09 12:08 AM
OT News Service Forte APN Wild_Bill Metalworking 20 August 23rd 08 05:16 AM
IT News - Tech News - Search Engine News - Updates News Page O Rama Home Repair 1 April 23rd 06 04:13 PM