Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Improving old windows?

Everybody wants to sell you new energy-efficient windows. What is the
best that can be done to refurbish/upgrade old wooden windows? I have
outer storm panes so I have an insulating air gap. Seems like old
windows might need a few more gaskets to seal them tighter, but I'm
hoping for something a bit better than the cheesy adhesive foam
strips. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Improving the surface of new concrete [email protected] UK diy 1 December 23rd 07 11:08 AM
Improving a lawn dean Home Repair 8 April 13th 07 10:11 PM
Improving Credit score Neil Jones Home Ownership 8 August 29th 06 08:41 PM
Improving AC in one room Tony Home Ownership 2 June 16th 05 06:46 PM
improving WWVB reception Chris Campbell Electronics Repair 7 August 7th 03 03:17 PM