Posted to alt.home.repair,tx,guns

Default Craigslist Murder

"North Las Vegas, NV (KTNV) - It's a vicious crime that could've
happened to anyone. A mechanic is murdered on the job, and police say
if the killer had his way, a second person could also be dead.

The 44-year-old victim was fixing a car at a home on Saturday when he
was ambushed and shot. The suspect also pointed the gun at a second
man who was helping that victim, when his gun got jammed"

[...]

The homeowner who hired Rael was helping him in fixing up a car when
an outsider approached the two with his gun drawn.

http://www.ktnv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13386656
Posted to alt.home.repair,tx,guns

Oren wrote the following:
"North Las Vegas, NV (KTNV) - It's a vicious crime that could've
happened to anyone. A mechanic is murdered on the job, and police say
if the killer had his way, a second person could also be dead.

The 44-year-old victim was fixing a car at a home on Saturday when he
was ambushed and shot. The suspect also pointed the gun at a second
man who was helping that victim, when his gun got jammed"

[...]

The homeowner who hired Rael was helping him in fixing up a car when
an outsider approached the two with his gun drawn.

http://www.ktnv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13386656

I don't see anything there that involves Craigslist in the crime, other
than he got the job through it.
What if he got the job from a newspaper want ad, or the yellow pages?
Besides, it's Las Vegas, one of the most crime ridden cities in America.
There's a reason CSI picked that city for its show.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 26, 3:10*am, Oren wrote:
"North Las Vegas, NV (KTNV) - It's a vicious crime that could've
happened to anyone. *A mechanic is murdered on the job, and police say
if the killer had his way, a second person could also be dead.

The 44-year-old victim was fixing a car at a home on Saturday when he
was ambushed and shot. The suspect also pointed the gun at a second
man who was helping that victim, when his gun got jammed"

[...]

The homeowner who hired Rael was helping him in fixing up a car when
an outsider approached the two with his gun drawn.

http://www.ktnv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13386656

And if the guy had gotten the job through the newspaper, would you be
posting, Classified Murder?

I fail to see what this has to do with anything. Certainly not home
repair, or general interest. Please choose your audience and use OT
when applicable. Thanks.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Oops

On Tue, 26 Oct 2010 05:40:39 -0700 (PDT), RicodJour
wrote:

On Oct 26, 3:10*am, Oren wrote:

(snip)

Please choose your audience and use OT
when applicable. Thanks.

My apologies. I mistakenly thought I was in another group when I
posted.
Posted to alt.home.repair

I think that has happened to most of us. "I hate it when that
happens!"

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Oren" wrote in message
On Tue, 26 Oct 2010 05:40:39 -0700 (PDT), RicodJour
wrote:

(snip)