Posted to alt.home.repair

Default HF new promos

Met my parents for lunch, after church. My Mom the coupon clipper had
a bunch of Harbor freight ads. A couple offered free set of screw
drivers. A couple offered free bar clamp. Neat stuff.

The screw drivers seem to work, and seem fairly good quality.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 17, 3:13*pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
Met my parents for lunch, after church. My Mom the coupon clipper had
a bunch of Harbor freight ads. A couple offered free set of screw
drivers. *A couple offered free bar clamp. Neat stuff.

The screw drivers seem to work, and seem fairly good quality.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

For the bar clamp you had to buy something, anything. What did they
buy?
Posted to alt.home.repair

Mom gave me the coupons. I havn't been to the store, and havn't read
the coupon. Thank you for mention that. I'll be sure to read the
coupon.

Mom isn't interested in HF, and Dad enjoys looking around. I'm not
sure if he's bought anything there. Maybe.

Reading my text again, it does look like Mom and Dad went to HF. I
could have written that more clearly.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus