Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Font size in Windows Live

On Wed, 15 Sep 2010 18:09:25 -0700, WER wrote:
I am using Windows 7 and Windows Live Mail. The font size displayed in the
message header panel is very small. When I tried to adjust the Text Size in
View, I noticed that all font sizes are grayed out, except for "Fixed". IOW
I cannot adjust the font size. Is there any way around it?

Try posting to a windows newsgroup, dumbass.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sep 15, 9:22*pm, AZ Nomad wrote:
On Wed, 15 Sep 2010 18:09:25 -0700, WER wrote:
I am using Windows 7 and Windows Live Mail. The font size displayed in the
message header panel is very small. When I tried to adjust the Text Size in
View, I noticed that all font sizes are grayed out, except for "Fixed". *IOW
I cannot adjust the font size. Is there any way around it?

Try posting to a windows newsgroup, dumbass.

He though he was but could not read the fonts.