Posted to alt.home.repair

Default When eye, ear protection is not enough

"Dubois attached an electrical clamp to one nipple while another student
attached another clamp to the other. A third student plugged in the cord.

"Dubois was critically injured and his legal team claim he has suffered
permanent brain damage."

With pic of sexual pervert:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...#ixzz0yUaT81XA

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2010-09-03, HeyBub wrote:
"Dubois attached an electrical clamp to one nipple while another student
attached another clamp to the other. A third student plugged in the cord.

"Dubois was critically injured and his legal team claim he has suffered
permanent brain damage."

With pic of sexual pervert:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...#ixzz0yUaT81XA

One has to wonder what brain function existed before.

They needed three people to hook two nipples to a power cord? WTF?

Posted to alt.home.repair

*http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...01/Student-ele...

One has to wonder what brain function existed before.

They needed three people to hook two nipples to a power cord? WTF?

You never heard of a threesome?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sep 3, 7:27*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
"Dubois attached an electrical clamp to one nipple while another student
attached another clamp to the other. A third student plugged in the cord.

"Dubois was critically injured and his legal team claim he has suffered
permanent brain damage."

With pic of sexual pervert:
*http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...01/Student-ele....

Heh Heh! You're getting well into our UK newspapers. They look out
for whacky stuff from America you know. We really love to read about
it.
Here's a bit about the Daily Mail. You'll like this! :-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eBT6...layer_embedded
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sep 3, 7:46*pm, Ignoramus24760 ignoramus24...@NOSPAM.
On 2010-09-03, HeyBub wrote:

"Dubois attached an electrical clamp to one nipple while another student
attached another clamp to the other. A third student plugged in the cord.

"Dubois was critically injured and his legal team claim he has suffered
permanent brain damage."

With pic of sexual pervert:
*http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...01/Student-ele...

One has to wonder what brain function existed before.

They needed three people to hook two nipples to a power cord? WTF?

Should've been over here (UK). He wouldn't have survived 240 volts :-)

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
"HeyBub" wrote:

"Dubois attached an electrical clamp to one nipple while another student
attached another clamp to the other. A third student plugged in the cord.

"Dubois was critically injured and his legal team claim he has suffered
permanent brain damage."

Yeah, but what happened to him AFTER the shock?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 3 Sep 2010 12:11:49 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

Heh Heh! You're getting well into our UK newspapers. They look out
for whacky stuff from America you know. We really love to read about
it.

Even the UK is wacky. We love to read about it.

_Man's penis freed from metal pipe with industrial grinder_

"The firefighters used the four-and-a-half-inch industrial metal
grinder to cut the pipe from around the anaesthetised man's penis."

"The penis was left bruised and swollen, but otherwise unharmed by its
traumatic day."

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/808171-mans-penis-freed-from-metal-pipe-with-industrial-grinder

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Heh Heh! You're getting well into our UK newspapers. They look out
for whacky stuff from America you know. We really love to read about
it.

Even the UK is wacky. We love to read about it.

_Man's penis freed from metal pipe with industrial grinder_

"The firefighters used the four-and-a-half-inch industrial metal
grinder to cut the pipe from around the anaesthetised man's penis."

"The penis was left bruised and swollen, but otherwise unharmed by its
traumatic day."

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/808171-mans-penis-freed-from-metal-pipe-with-industrial-grinder

they should have used the harbor freight multitool instead.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Heh Heh! You're getting well into our UK newspapers. They look out
for whacky stuff from America you know. We really love to read about
it.

Even the UK is wacky. We love to read about it.

_Man's penis freed from metal pipe with industrial grinder_

"The firefighters used the four-and-a-half-inch industrial metal
grinder to cut the pipe from around the anaesthetised man's penis."

"The penis was left bruised and swollen, but otherwise unharmed by its
traumatic day."

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/808171-mans-penis-freed-from-metal-pipe-with-industrial-grinder

they should have used the harbor freight multitool instead.

I was thinking "cold shower"!
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Heh Heh! You're getting well into our UK newspapers. They look out
for whacky stuff from America you know. We really love to read about
it.

Even the UK is wacky. We love to read about it.

_Man's penis freed from metal pipe with industrial grinder_

"The firefighters used the four-and-a-half-inch industrial metal
grinder to cut the pipe from around the anaesthetised man's penis."

"The penis was left bruised and swollen, but otherwise unharmed by its
traumatic day."

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/808171-mans-penis-freed-from-metal-pipe-with-industrial-grinder

Stupid SHOULD be painful. Bet he won't do it again.

--
aem sends...

Posted to alt.home.repair

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
"Dubois attached an electrical clamp to one nipple while another student
attached another clamp to the other. A third student plugged in the cord.

"Dubois was critically injured and his legal team claim he has suffered
permanent brain damage."

With pic of sexual pervert:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...#ixzz0yUaT81XA

I would argue that Dubois showed that he was brain damaged BEFORE the
incident, and exhibited this brain damage by hooking himself up to one of
the wires. Seems like he should be suing the other two students. How would
one determine that he is any stupider now than before the accident?

Steve

Heart surgery pending?
Read up and prepare.
Learn how to care for a friend.
http://cabgbypasssurgery.com

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2010-09-03, HeyBub wrote:
"Dubois attached an electrical clamp to one nipple while another
student
attached another clamp to the other. A third student plugged in the
cord.

"Dubois was critically injured and his legal team claim he has
suffered
permanent brain damage."

With pic of sexual pervert:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...#ixzz0yUaT81XA

One has to wonder what brain function existed before.

One has to wonder what brain function exists in the OP too.

You'd think he could find something better to do.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Heh Heh! *You're getting well into our UK newspapers. They look out
for whacky stuff from America you know. *We really love to read about
it.

Even the UK is wacky. We love to read about it.

_Man's penis freed from metal pipe with industrial grinder_

"The firefighters used the four-and-a-half-inch industrial metal
grinder to cut the pipe from around the anaesthetised man's penis."

"The penis was left bruised and swollen, but otherwise unharmed by its
traumatic day."

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/808171-mans-penis-freed-from-metal-pipe-...

Good one. If true. How would they have found out about it?
Posted to alt.home.repair

Steve B wrote:

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
"Dubois attached an electrical clamp to one nipple while another student
attached another clamp to the other. A third student plugged in the cord.

"Dubois was critically injured and his legal team claim he has suffered
permanent brain damage."

With pic of sexual pervert:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...#ixzz0yUaT81XA

I would argue that Dubois showed that he was brain damaged BEFORE the
incident, and exhibited this brain damage by hooking himself up to one of
the wires. Seems like he should be suing the other two students. How would
one determine that he is any stupider now than before the accident?

What accident? He hooked himself up, that was intentional.

Posted to alt.home.repair

After your government saw to food, clothing, shelter, and medical for
everyone. Boredom set in, and people find creative ways to stay
entertained. The US and the UK have the same problem. People are too
well fed.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Oren" wrote in message

Even the UK is wacky. We love to read about it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Heh Heh! *You're getting well into our UK newspapers. They look out
for whacky stuff from America you know. *We really love to read about
it.

Even the UK is wacky. We love to read about it.

_Man's penis freed from metal pipe with industrial grinder_

"The firefighters used the four-and-a-half-inch industrial metal
grinder to cut the pipe from around the anaesthetised man's penis."

"The penis was left bruised and swollen, but otherwise unharmed by its
traumatic day."

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/808171-mans-penis-freed-from-metal-pipe-...

Good one. If true.

"Course it's true. Your UK press should know, they always get the
facts out.

How would they have found out about it?

Maybe the pipe was carried in such a way it was breaking windows?

"Stand Back I don't know how big this thing will get!"
Posted to alt.home.repair

.

"Oren" wrote in message

Even the UK is wacky. We love to read about it.

Ah. Religion used to be the opiate of the masses. Now it's TV.
There's certainly a lot of Americans too well fed.
Some here that aren't.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8958043.stm
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Heh Heh! *You're getting well into our UK newspapers. They look out
for whacky stuff from America you know. *We really love to read about
it.

Even the UK is wacky. We love to read about it.

_Man's penis freed from metal pipe with industrial grinder_

"The firefighters used the four-and-a-half-inch industrial metal
grinder to cut the pipe from around the anaesthetised man's penis."

"The penis was left bruised and swollen, but otherwise unharmed by its
traumatic day."

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/808171-mans-penis-freed-from-metal-pipe-....

Good one. If true.

"Course it's true. Your UK press should know, they always get the
facts out.

How would they have found out about it?

Maybe the pipe was carried in such a way it was breaking windows?

"Stand Back I don't know how big this thing will get!"- Hide quoted text -

I'll think that one through :-)

I used to work in a hospital. On a few occasions they had guys in with
glass milk bottles stuck on their dicks. On another occasion stuck up
his arse. Anther one with a light bulb stuck up the same orifice.
Now is that whacky or what?
Sorry, I don't have any pix.