Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cars.maintenance,sci.electronics.repair

Default Best solder free electrical connection

In message , Michael A.
Terrell writes
What other supersonic airliners are those then?...

Don't read well, do you? The 747 kicked its butt.

The 747 goes about 600 mph top whack.
Supersonic means greater than 768 mph so the 747 ain't a supersonic
airliner.

I guess that answered my question (you don't read well).

The Concorde was not successful.

It was .. for what it did...

Well under a fraction of one percent isn't sucessful. It's nothing
but ego bloat.

Built here anyone;?..

How's your space agency doing? How do they like the US built
communications systems that i built?

All by yourself, big boi ?

or was that just the solder joints ?

--
geoff
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cars.maintenance,sci.electronics.repair

geoff wrote:

In message ?, Michael A.
Terrell ? writes
?? ?? ???? What other supersonic airliners are those then?...
?? ?? ???
?? ?? ??? Don't read well, do you? The 747 kicked its butt.
?? ?? ??
?? ?? ??The 747 goes about 600 mph top whack.
?? ?? ??Supersonic means greater than 768 mph so the 747 ain't a supersonic
?? ?? ??airliner.
?? ?? ?
?? ?? ?I guess that answered my question (you don't read well).
?? ?? ?
?? ?? ?The Concorde was not successful.
?? ??
?? ?? It was .. for what it did...
?? ?
?? ?
?? ? Well under a fraction of one percent isn't sucessful. It's nothing
?? ?but ego bloat.
??
?? Built here anyone;?..
?
?
? How's your space agency doing? How do they like the US built
?communications systems that i built?

All by yourself, big boi ?

or was that just the solder joints ?

Is that your best attempt at an insult? The only solder work I did
was to troubleshoot some boards. There were two complete ground
stations. One fixed, one mobile. They were shipped to Italy. The last
I heard, they wanted a second mobile ground station because the ESA
facility was so small. That caused front end overload at launch for the
fixed station. A good +60 dB above what they specified in their
purchase order.

I worked in production test & engineering on that project.

enough left over to pay them.
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cars.maintenance,sci.electronics.repair

In message , Michael A.
Terrell writes

[...]

[...]

[...]