Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Natural gas leak

i keep farting

can u smell it?

Posted to alt.home.repair

burton roberts wrote:
i keep farting

can u smell it?

Watch it in the light of a match. Most interesting.....
Posted to alt.home.repair

Sjouke Burry wrote:

burton roberts wrote:

i keep farting

can u smell it?

Watch it in the light of a match. Most interesting.....

I read recently in a serious science book that only about 50% of people
have methane in their flatus, so there's only a one in two chance what
you're suggesting will work. G

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 28, 12:56*pm, jeff_wisnia
wrote:
Sjouke Burry wrote:
burton roberts wrote:

i keep farting

can u smell it?

Watch it in the light of a match. Most interesting.....

I read recently in a serious science book that only about 50% of people
have methane in their flatus, so there's only a one in two chance what
you're suggesting will work. G

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

"so there's only a one in two chance what you're suggesting will
work"

Use a propane torch and hold it real close. You will get a result.
Posted to alt.home.repair
Uno Uno is offline

On 8/28/2010 9:56 AM, jeff_wisnia wrote:
Sjouke Burry wrote:

burton roberts wrote:

i keep farting

can u smell it?

Watch it in the light of a match. Most interesting.....

I read recently in a serious science book that only about 50% of people
have methane in their flatus, so there's only a one in two chance what
you're suggesting will work. G

I can tell by your popst that you use plenty of beer to ensure good
methane production.
--
Uno

Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Red is offline

On Aug 28, 4:10*pm, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Aug 28, 12:56*pm, jeff_wisnia
wrote:

Sjouke Burry wrote:
burton roberts wrote:

i keep farting

can u smell it?

Watch it in the light of a match. Most interesting.....

I read recently in a serious science book that only about 50% of people
have methane in their flatus, so there's only a one in two chance what
you're suggesting will work. G

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

"so there's only a one in two chance what you're suggesting will
work"

Use a propane torch and hold it real close. You will get a result.

Or a propane heater. I jumped out of bed on a cold winter morning,
backed up to the heater to get warn, let one rip, and singed the hair
off my ass.
Posted to alt.home.repair

When does school start ???
Jr.