Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Weekend project: Cat box furniture

(In case the pictures are gone: Looks like a night stand but houses kitty's
litter box)

http://houston.craigslist.org/hsh/1849508149.html

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
"HeyBub" wrote:

(In case the pictures are gone: Looks like a night stand but houses kitty's
litter box)

http://houston.craigslist.org/hsh/1849508149.html

And I'll bet a donut that it started life as a nightstand. Pretty clever
idea: Buy a nightstand for $50, cut an access hole in the side and a
litter box hole in the bottom shelf, then sell it at a cat show for
$250. God bless American ingenuity, and capitalism.

Weekend pool-conversion project HeyBub Home Repair 0 August 24th 07 08:04 PM
Weekend project Mapdude Woodworking 4 April 25th 06 01:13 AM
Weekend project (link to pics) Dave Balderstone Woodworking 3 April 24th 06 07:58 PM
Powerder Room Makeover (My Weekend DIY Project - Second One) vipros Home Repair 1 April 8th 06 12:40 PM
weekend project. replacing slide in stove with free standing. seeking advice? Steve Home Repair 4 January 28th 05 08:31 PM