Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Ed is offline

Default Where to get a Hoody Ring?

I have an old sink held in place by a Hoody Ring (house was built in
the 50's). I want to change the vanity top but re-use the sink and I'm
afraid the Hoody Ring will get bent in disassembly. Local plumbing
suppliers don't think they are made anymore. I'd rather not change the
sink because the new one won't match the tub and toilet. Any ideas on
where to get a Hoody Ring?
Posted to alt.home.repair

What is wrong with the one that is there now? Finding new clips
is much easier than finding a new ring. Look in your yellow pages
for a place that specializes in used plumbing fixtures. YOu may
not find a match for the ring, but might find a matching sink.

--
DanG