Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Invasion of the red ants

The state of Missouri (US) belongs to the red ants in the summertime. They
are everywhere.

They congregate around my back door or get into the detached garage, it
bothers me. In the lawn I don't much mind.

I've been using Diazenon powder to control 'em. It kills many but doesn't
repel 'em. They keep coming back.

Anything on the market that effectively repels red ants but won't
cause serious problems for pets, etc?

Thx,
Will

Slug invasion [email protected] UK diy 23 June 17th 07 11:36 PM
A red invasion UCLAN Electronics Repair 15 January 21st 07 10:21 PM
A red invasion James Sweet Electronics Repair 3 January 21st 07 10:23 AM
Ants, Lots of Ants Steve Home Repair 21 July 26th 06 04:13 AM
Invasion of airspace HS UK diy 33 March 9th 05 07:25 PM