Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Hey Harry, waht about Bloody Sunday

I've seen some reports on the news about Bloody Sunday. I'm hoping that
Harry takes the time to post a URL for the best and most accurate coverage
of the event. I'm sure he wants us to know how they do things in the UK.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 16, 5:51 am, "Ed Pawlowski" wrote:
I've seen some reports on the news about Bloody Sunday. I'm hoping that
Harry takes the time to post a URL for the best and most accurate coverage
of the event. I'm sure he wants us to know how they do things in the UK.

Ed, he won't be doing that. The village idiot doesn't watch the
local news. He's too busy watching cartoons and visiting commie pinko
bed-wetter websites.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/16/2010 5:51 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
I've seen some reports on the news about Bloody Sunday. I'm hoping that
Harry takes the time to post a URL for the best and most accurate
coverage of the event. I'm sure he wants us to know how they do things
in the UK.

Everything from Harry is OT. I guess every body has to have an asshole.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 16, 10:51�am, "Ed Pawlowski" wrote:
I've seen some reports on the news about Bloody Sunday. �I'm hoping that
Harry takes the time to post a URL for the best and most accurate coverage
of the event. �I'm sure he wants us to know how they do things in the UK.

The event took place more than forty years ago. The events surounding
it are really complex. Read about it here if you're really
interested.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Sunday_(1972)

There was an enquiry which some people considered to be a whitewash.
So there was another, just recently come to it's conclusions Yesterday
in fact.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Sunday_Inquiry

This bit is interesting to the public here in the UK
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_...and_du ration

Personally I don't see how people can be expected to remember events
that took place decades previously. And the parachute ragiment are
not police.
You throw rocks and bombs and shoot at them and they will shoot back
and did.
I have no opinion on what is the truth of the matter. Whatever the
outcome it would rake up old feelings. I suspect the outcome is
doctored to what is politically neccessary. Our politicians are as
crooked as yours i that respect.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 16, 10:51�am, "Ed Pawlowski" wrote:
I've seen some reports on the news about Bloody Sunday. �I'm hoping that
Harry takes the time to post a URL for the best and most accurate coverage
of the event. �I'm sure he wants us to know how they do things in the UK.

There's lots of stuff inour newspapers about the inquiry.
http://uk.ask.com/web?q=bloody+sunda...ss =1&dm=ctry

For what it's worth this one here corresponds to what I think.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...l-killing.html

Found this too.
http://hurryupharry.org/2010/06/14/b...unday-inquiry/

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 16, 10:51�am, "Ed Pawlowski" wrote:
I've seen some reports on the news about Bloody Sunday. �I'm hoping that
Harry takes the time to post a URL for the best and most accurate coverage
of the event. �I'm sure he wants us to know how they do things in the UK.

You might also have a look at this.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Provisi..._organisations

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NORAID

A prime example of the USA exporting terror. As of course the world's
biggest state funder of terror, both directly and through it's lackeys
and intermediaries.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 16 Jun 2010 05:51:12 -0400, "Ed Pawlowski"
wrote:

I've seen some reports on the news about Bloody Sunday. I'm hoping that
Harry takes the time to post a URL for the best and most accurate coverage
of the event. I'm sure he wants us to know how they do things in the UK.

Stirring the pot, Ed?

I figger Harry must be about 500 years old. Him having been to so many
parts of the world and knowing all that he knows. Almost as old as
Methuselah

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
I've seen some reports on the news about Bloody Sunday. �I'm hoping that
Harry takes the time to post a URL for the best and most accurate coverage
of the event. �I'm sure he wants us to know how they do things in the UK.

Stirring the pot, Ed?

I figger Harry must be about 500 years old. Him having been to so many
parts of the world and knowing all that he knows. Almost as old as
Methuselah

Normal education over here :-) I can't help it if you lot is
iggerant stick-in-the-muds.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
I've seen some reports on the news about Bloody Sunday. ?I'm hoping that
Harry takes the time to post a URL for the best and most accurate coverage
of the event. ?I'm sure he wants us to know how they do things in the UK.

Stirring the pot, Ed?

I figger Harry must be about 500 years old. Him having been to so many
parts of the world and knowing all that he knows. Almost as old as
Methuselah

Normal education over here :-) I can't help it if you lot is
iggerant stick-in-the-muds.

WTF is "Normal education" in the UK?

I don't need help "harry". I'm allowed to have sharp pointy sticks.
Even an occasional rock. Never left my sticks in the mud!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 17, 1:17*am, harry wrote:
On Jun 17, 5:39 am, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_...roversy_over_c....

Personally I don't see how people can be expected to remember events
that took place decades previously. And the parachute ragiment are
not police.
You throw rocks and bombs and shoot at them and they will shoot back
and did.
I have no opinion on what is the truth of the matter. Whatever the
outcome it would rake up old feelings. I suspect the outcome is
doctored to what is politically neccessary. Our politicians are as
crooked as yours i that respect.

Harry, most folks don't understand that soldiers are not policemen and
should never be used in that way. Soldiers are trained to kill people
and break things. Real soldiers know this and resent being pitted
against civilians. I once saw an interview with some Israeli military
pilots who got into deep trouble with their superiors for refusing to
fire on civilians. As to guarding our Southern border, it's not just
innocent civilians looking for work who are sneaking across, it can be
heavily armed intruders and we better get a lot of soldiers down there.

TDD- Hide quoted text -

Well You have a problem with your Southern border which is quite
different to our problem in Northern Ireland. These Mexicans have to
be kept out or they will destroy you. *Though it's a problem of your
own making. I would say none of them are innocent in that they're all
out to break one law or another.

Right. Northern Ireland is a problem of your own making.

* *Civil unrest can get to a point when it's beyond the capabilities
of police to handle. Iseem to recall there have been incidents in
AMerica when the National guard has been put on the streets.

The National Guard is not the military. They're the states' militia.
The fact that there are Air National Guard units with F16s and such is
another issue.

*Israeli soldier not fire on civilians eh? They weren't Gazan
civilians I take It?

If they don't stand next to (read as; "protect") a thug with a rocket
launcher they won't become collateral damage. Simple 'nuff.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 16, 10:51 am, "Ed wrote:
[...]

launcher they won't become collateral damage. �Simple 'nuff.- Hide quoted text -

Oh the Iraelis shot toddlers and women in Gaza. Maybe they thought
she had a rocket launcher under her burka.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 16, 10:51 am, "Ed wrote:
[...]

When you let a guy with a rocket launcher hide behind you, expect to
get shot.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/17/2010 10:58 AM, harry wrote:
On Jun 17, 1:44�pm, wrote:
On Jun 17, 1:17�am, wrote:

On Jun 16, 10:51 am, "Ed wrote:
[...]

Harry, many of my contemporaries were involved in the killing of
women and children in Viet Nam. A friend who was a veteran once
told me he had nightmares about killing women and children who had
explosives strapped to their bodies as they approached his check
point. It went against every fiber of his being to shoot a five
year old kid who was sent toward them by some coward who tied hand
grenades to the small boy with the promise of some toy or treat if
he went up to the Americans and pulled the string that set off the
grenades. It was common practice for the Viet Cong to use, hide behind
or among civilians as a shield. Who else do we know who uses such a
tactic? It's not the British or American troops, in fact, no real
soldier from any army would be likely to do such a thing. There was
testimony in front of our Congress during the Gulf War that Iraqi
soldiers pulled babies out of incubators in a hospital and bayoneted
the infants. It turned out to be a lie, they were soldiers and there
may be atrocities committed by some soldiers but I doubt its common for
all soldiers of any army to act that way.

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 18, 5:48*am, The Daring Dufas
wrote:
On 6/17/2010 10:58 AM, harry wrote:

On Jun 17, 1:44 pm, *wrote:
On Jun 17, 1:17 am, *wrote:

On Jun 16, 10:51 am, "Ed *wrote:
[...]

You need to watch Aljazera TV. There is some good stuff on it. Stuff
sabout Israel and the ME of course. Also covers USA and UK. You can
even watch American football and baseball, US weather forcast. They
have offices in Washington.
Many prominent US politicians are interviewed also footage from
debates in the senate etc. Gulf oil spill being monitored closely too.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
On 6/17/2010 10:58 AM, harry wrote:

On Jun 17, 1:44 pm, *wrote:
On Jun 17, 1:17 am, *wrote:

On Jun 16, 10:51 am, "Ed *wrote:
[...]

You know we had a "Vietnam" too.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malayan_Emergency
Similar stuff went on to the US war in Vietnam. But we didn't
oppress the civil population. They were on our side. We won.