Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Aged heating oil

With my wood boiler, wood stove and pellet stove I seldom use my oil
burner. Maybe if I go away for more than a day in the winter or if I
shut down the wood boiler to clean the tubes.
Going on 3 years now with a full tank of oil. How long will it last?
Is there an additive to extend it? At what point will I have to dump it
and replace it, a costly loss I want to avoid.

--
LSMFT

I don't like to interrupt her.