Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What happens to the squirel(s) ?

Sure I know they are the squirrel(s) got into my backyard chewed up
the fertilizer bags and ate it

wonder if they got poison or not ?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 16, 12:06*am, halong wrote:
Sure I know they are the squirrel(s) got into my backyard chewed up
the fertilizer bags and ate it

wonder if they got poison or not ?

They wont eat fertiliser
Posted to alt.home.repair

"halong" wrote in message
Sure I know they are the squirrel(s) got into my backyard chewed up
the fertilizer bags and ate it

wonder if they got poison or not ?

When a 6 foot tall squirrel came and whips your butt, you will realize it
just made them grow.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Only if you act nutty?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Colbyt" wrote in message

"halong" wrote in message
Sure I know they are the squirrel(s) got into my backyard
chewed up
the fertilizer bags and ate it

wonder if they got poison or not ?

When a 6 foot tall squirrel came and whips your butt, you
will realize it
just made them grow.

Posted to alt.home.repair

halong wrote:

Sure I know they are the squirrel(s) got into my backyard

chewed up
the fertilizer bags and ate it

wonder if they got poison or not ?

You can catch chipmunks and squirrels with big mouse traps
bated with dried apricots.

--
LSMFT

Posted to alt.home.repair

halong wrote:
Sure I know they are the squirrel(s) got into my backyard chewed up
the fertilizer bags and ate it

wonder if they got poison or not ?

who cares?

Posted to alt.home.repair

You can catch chipmunks and squirrels with big mouse traps
bated with dried apricots.

Would that be the same as "baited"?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 16, 6:32*am, "Colbyt" wrote:
"halong" wrote in message

Sure I know they are the squirrel(s) got into my backyard chewed up
the fertilizer bags and ate it

wonder if they got poison or not ?

When a 6 foot tall squirrel came and whips your butt, you will realize it
just made them grow.

Maybe it was a pooka.
Posted to alt.home.repair

DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Apr 16, 8:57 am, wrote:
halong wrote:
Sure I know they are the squirrel(s) got into my backyard

chewed up
the fertilizer bags and ate it

wonder if they got poison or not ?

You can catch chipmunks and squirrels with big mouse traps
bated with dried apricots.

--
LSMFT

And then do what?

Bury them or put them in the compost heap.

--
LSMFT

I'm trying to think but nothing happens.........

Posted to alt.home.repair

Colbyt wrote:
"halong" wrote in message
Sure I know they are the squirrel(s) got into my backyard chewed up
the fertilizer bags and ate it

wonder if they got poison or not ?

When a 6 foot tall squirrel came and whips your butt, you will realize it
just made them grow.

Oh no! You made me think of those weird folks who are "Furries".

http://en.wikifur.com/wiki/Furry

http://www.furryweekend.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDtpQnlaNps

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 16 Apr 2010 10:24:02 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

When a 6 foot tall squirrel came and whips your butt, you will realize it
just made them grow.

Oh no! You made me think of those weird folks who are "Furries".

You can die!

Video:

http://www.spike.com/video/em-bear-assed/3107893

Posted to alt.home.repair

They met me at the fraternity club, and taught me the secret
squirrel hand shake. Of course, they are a bit taller, now.
And they smell like fertilizer.

One of them went to Woodstock, NY and was last seen naked,
and waving his big fat tail at any female that passed by.
Playing with his nuts, too.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"halong" wrote in message
Sure I know they are the squirrel(s) got into my backyard
chewed up
the fertilizer bags and ate it

wonder if they got poison or not ?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

When a 6 foot tall squirrel came and whips your butt, you will realize it
just made them grow.

Oh no! You made me think of those weird folks who are "Furries".

You can die!

Video:

http://www.spike.com/video/em-bear-assed/3107893

I remember seeing it when it was first out on cable/satellite.
That whole series shows that Darwin is still hard at work.

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

I stopped feeling sorry for squirrels when robins hatched chicks in
my yard and had to repeatedly fight off squirrels out to eat them.

- = -
http://www.panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm