Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Making a wood privacy fence private

On Mar 25, 12:02*am, RobertPatrick wrote:
"cshenk" wrote :

"DerbyDad03" wrote
"cshenk" wrote:
"Peabody" wrote

I have a pool in the back yard, and need to replace some fencing.
The standard wood privacy fence isn't really private because as
the

Had a long ago place like that. The solution was simple and cheap.
They

"For the rest of you who wonder why he needs privacy, just accept
that there is a need. "

Once again, my interweb humor has apparently missed it's mark.

Not to worry. I'm just a little sensitive on that subject hence apt to
react. *My apologies if I made you feel bad over my personal issues as
that was not intended. * I only meant to say 'sometimes there is a
reason'.

One of my neighbors is very nosey. *They live behind my house. *The husband
and wife go into my next door neighbor's yard to spy on us. *We aren't
doing anything. *Just sitting in lawn chairs with clothes ON. *Or mowing
the grass. *Those people are so weird. *They have to see what we're doing,
even tho we're doing nothing. *If they can't get a good enough view, they
crouch to look past the trees to get a better view. *These spy people are
almost 70 years old! *They've been like this since we moved in 1976.

The husband used to drive up and down the street slowly to spy on us in the
front yard. *He was the only one with a VW so we knew it was him. *We'd
wave at him and he'd drive away quickly. *He must have gotten a thrill to
see us doing gardening. *It'd be great if they'd go into a retirement home.
They're like paparazzi. geeze.- Hide quoted text -

So give them something to see and make sure that they know that you
know they are watching.

If they drive away quickly when you simply wave, imagine what they'll
do if you wave when you're giving them something to see!

If you're too modest to "show" them anything, have your wife choke you
or something then pause to give them a wave and then go back to trying
to harm you.

That oughta get a reaction out of them.