Posted to alt.home.repair

Default The Real Steve B to everyone

Apparently I have a stalker who has been posting rude comments using my
account information. One can merely go to TOOLS ACCOUNTS PROPERTIES GENERAL
and duplicate anyone's info and post and appear to be that person. Someone
is doing this. I do not know how to analyze the properties of the paths of
these messages, but anyone who can compare can see that my path in my
history of posts to this group is not that of this rude clown.

I will munge my names and e mail addresses for a while to throw this clown
off, but will sign my posts with The Real Steve B. Until this clown goes
away.

I am really on a campaign this year to NOT be offensive in any newsgroup.
If you hear rude and vulgar language from someone who appears to be stalking
me, please ignore that person.

Thanks. Those of you who know me for a long time know that I have gone
through cranky spells. But, since the first of the year, I have been really
trying to clean it up. I know a lot about home repair, and have been here a
long time.

Who you are seeing me is a stalker and not me.

The Real Steve B

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Roscoe" wrote in message
[...]

Will your stalker/imposter also be quoting inanities from Teddy Roosevelt?
I sure hope not.
--
EA

International Real Estate Directory -Find Real Estate, Rentals, Real Estate Services, Real Estate Agents and Brokers. MyDirectory Home Repair 0 December 28th 06 08:57 PM
OT- Real motivation for real lazy people wallster Metalworking 1 February 16th 06 02:06 AM
Hey Steve! Dr. Deb Woodturning 0 May 29th 05 04:39 AM
Are there any real techs on here that work for a real shop? Jack Electronics Repair 24 November 23rd 03 05:54 AM