Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Radiator w/o bleeder

Hi,

I came into possession of a radiator that doesn't have a bleeder. What
the radiator basically is, is a continuous tube twisted back and forth
like a snake.

Now, when I install this radiator, it'll have air trapped inside it.
When I turn it on, the air will start traveling through my hot water system.

Where will it end up? Will it end up spread around other radiators that
do have bleeders or there is another mechanism (e.g. at the boiler) for
the excess air to escape?

Many thanks in advance,

Sam