Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Refrigerator repair

I have a Frigidaire side x side refrigerator.
The dispenser on the door drips from the water dispenser.
What can cause this ?
Also the ice cubes come out at crushed ice,not cubes.

--
Dell Inspiron
Pentium dual-core 2.2 GHz

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 10, 11:37*am, "desgnr" wrote:
I have a Frigidaire side x side refrigerator.
The dispenser on the door drips from the water dispenser.
What can cause this ?
Also the ice cubes come out at crushed ice,not cubes.

--
Dell Inspiron
Pentium dual-core 2.2 GHz
2 GB DDR2 SDRAM
Windows Vista Home Premium SP1

The solenoid valve for the water intake is not closing. Probably a
bad rubber seal. You could take it apart and see if it needs cleaned
or replaced.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 10, 10:37*am, "desgnr" wrote:
I have a Frigidaire side x side refrigerator.
The dispenser on the door drips from the water dispenser.
What can cause this ?
Also the ice cubes come out at crushed ice,not cubes.

--
Dell Inspiron
Pentium dual-core 2.2 GHz
2 GB DDR2 SDRAM
Windows Vista Home Premium SP1

Has it always done this or is this something new?
Posted to alt.home.repair

Bad water valve on the back.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"desgnr" wrote in message
I have a Frigidaire side x side refrigerator.
The dispenser on the door drips from the water dispenser.
What can cause this ?
Also the ice cubes come out at crushed ice,not cubes.

--
Dell Inspiron
Pentium dual-core 2.2 GHz
2 GB DDR2 SDRAM
Windows Vista Home Premium SP1

--- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints:
---

Posted to alt.home.repair

If the water valve is bad.
Why does'nt it also leak at the Ice Maker ?
"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Bad water valve on the back.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"desgnr" wrote in message
I have a Frigidaire side x side refrigerator.
The dispenser on the door drips from the water dispenser.
What can cause this ?
Also the ice cubes come out at crushed ice,not cubes.

--
Dell Inspiron
Pentium dual-core 2.2 GHz
2 GB DDR2 SDRAM
Windows Vista Home Premium SP1

--- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints:
---

---
news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ---

Posted to alt.home.repair

desgnr wrote:
If the water valve is bad.
Why does'nt it also leak at the Ice Maker ?

There should be a solenoid valve for each.

--
bud--
Posted to alt.home.repair

Two separate solenoids, and two separate valves.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"desgnr" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair

"desgnr" wrote in news:hl155o$d1h$1
@adenine.netfront.net:

"desgnr" wrote in message
I have a Frigidaire side x side refrigerator.
The dispenser on the door drips from the water dispenser.
What can cause this ?
Also the ice cubes come out at crushed ice,not cubes.

--
Dell Inspiron
Pentium dual-core 2.2 GHz
2 GB DDR2 SDRAM
Windows Vista Home Premium SP1

--- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints:
---

---
news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ---

Go here
http://www.repairclinic.com and put in your model.

You should be able to get pics with multiple views of your water inlet
valve type.