Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Help! Save Me!!!!!

Hello,

My gas furnace isnot working. I have no heat. I called the installer
Rick Heating , Erie, Pa, 16510, 814-899-3428, but he never showed up
when he said he would (this is a newish (manufacture date 11/25/08,
still under warranty) Armstrong Air Tech: Model G1N80BUO75D12A-3;
Serial No. 1608K11526)

Before calling anyone I called the gas Co, National Fuel,
1-800-444-3130, who checked out the fact iam getting gas to the meter
and to the furnace.

Here in Corry, Pa, 16407, we just had an apartment house blow up
after the gas Co left.

I emailed the Co. who manufactured the furnace,
Armstrong Air
215 Metropolitan Drive
West Columbia, Sc 29170
1-800-4485872
Who never answered my email.

I also called a Ed Tome, who stumped gobs of mud into my porch rug and
across my foyer, cell 814-434-0337, who did show up ($80.00), changed
the blown fuse and left. When I called him this morning to tell him
the furnace was still shutting off, he told me to put in a new fuse
(5) . . . I did . . . However the furnace clunked off at 63 degrees,
which I had set at 68. I tried another fuse; set the thermostat at 72,
and it shut off at 61. Ed thinks it is the thermostat, however I
have a closet door that doesnot “catch“, and in the wee hours it began
knocking. Something very large and powerful was vibrating enough to
cause that door to knock. I told Ed that I, at one time, heard a bang
sort of thing in the furnace.- soooo Im alone on this.
HEEEEEEELLLLLLP!!!!

I, an American citizen, who has never harmed a single fellow American
citizen, nor any other person, am cold . . . next to freezing,
possibly about to be blown up, here in the Great Lakes of The United
States of America- help . . . That is what the Internet can do:
help . . . with the furious truth that is in the Information Highway.
Sic em . . . Wake and shake em up . . . Save America’s economy from
this slovenliness, greed, oppression and persecution. I would like to
say a lot more, but better, however my fingers are freezing up, and
iam shaking like a leaf.

Truly

Truth will set you free according to Jesus in John 8:32
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 31, 7:20*pm, harry wrote:
[...]

Turn on the oven, plug in the electric blanket, have a few to many
drinks.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article , ransley wrote:
On Jan 31, 7:20=A0pm, harry wrote:
Hello,

My gas furnace isnot working. I have no heat. I called the installer
Rick Heating , Erie, Pa, 16510, 814-899-3428, but he never showed up
when he said he would (this is a newish (manufacture date 11/25/08,
still under warranty) Armstrong Air Tech: Model G1N80BUO75D12A-3;
Serial No. 1608K11526)

Before calling anyone I called the gas Co, National Fuel,
1-800-444-3130, who checked out the fact iam getting gas to the meter
and to the furnace.

=A0Here in Corry, Pa, 16407, we just had an apartment house blow up
after the gas Co left.

I emailed the Co. who manufactured the furnace,
Armstrong Air
215 Metropolitan Drive
West Columbia, Sc 29170
1-800-4485872
Who never answered my email.

I also called a Ed Tome, who stumped gobs of mud into my porch rug and
across my foyer, cell 814-434-0337, who did show up ($80.00), changed
the blown fuse and left. When I called him this morning to tell him
the furnace was still shutting off, he told me to put in a new fuse
(5) . . . I did . . . However the furnace clunked off at 63 degrees,
which I had set at 68. I tried another fuse; set the thermostat at 72,
and it shut off at 61. =A0Ed thinks it is the thermostat, =A0however I
have a closet door that doesnot =93catch=93, and in the wee hours it bega=

knocking. Something very large and powerful was vibrating enough to
cause that door to knock. I told Ed that I, at one time, heard a bang
sort of thing in the furnace.- soooo Im =A0alone on this.
HEEEEEEELLLLLLP!!!!

I, an American citizen, who has never harmed a single fellow American
citizen, nor any other person, am cold . . . next to freezing,
possibly about to be blown up, here in the Great Lakes of The United
States of America- help . . . =A0That is what the Internet can do:
help . . . with the furious truth that is in the Information Highway.
Sic em . . . Wake and shake em up . . . Save America=92s economy from
this slovenliness, greed, oppression and persecution. I would like to
say a lot more, but better, however my fingers are freezing up, and
iam shaking like a leaf.

Truly

Truth will set you free according to Jesus in John 8:32

Turn on the oven, plug in the electric blanket, have a few to many
drinks.

Isn't it obvious that he's _already had_ a few too many drinks??
Posted to alt.home.repair

Replace thermostat.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
In article
,
ransley

Turn on the oven, plug in the electric blanket, have a few
to many
drinks.

Isn't it obvious that he's _already had_ a few too many
drinks??

Posted to alt.home.repair

Please immediately call Joe, at Joe Schnoe heating and
cooling. (814) 870-1100, they offer no extra charge twenty
four hour service.

If he's not there, ring my buddy Eric, at Hot N Cold Climate
control. (814) 451-6254 Really great guy. But, you got to
catch him early in the day, he does tend to drink a bit.

The authorized parts place for that brand is at (814)
898-1641 and they can reccomend a tech.

The warranty hotline is (814) 838-9515

Best of luck in all that you do.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"harry" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 31, 9:22*pm, ransley wrote:
On Jan 31, 7:20*pm, harry wrote:

[...]

drinks.- Hide quoted text -

Hello good old boys,

Typical . . . Slanderous . . .

Was there a book or movie called "THE UGLY AMERICAN"?
I didnot read/see it, but with what is going on here iam sure i could
write one just like it.

What has happened to this Nation of death and wholesale murder of the
innocent; here in our own nation (sending our youth to die to further
enrich the Satanically rich and powerful); Iraq for oil; Afghanistan
for drugs
http://judicial-inc.biz/Dying_for_afghan_opium.htm
and across the entire world?-

Oh well, now you all know why our economy and nation is a bust (one
big, empty, worthless boob) - you did it, by letting it happen . . .
by sucking her dry. When the World finally rises up against us wewill
have nothing else left to give or do but to prostitute our children to
them for snuff movies etc.
http://uruknet.info/?p=m56193&hd=&size=1&l=e
http://www.republicansexoffenders.com/
.. . . And now listen up: things are much worse than you ever
dreamed . . . A nightmare of unfathomable horror; it is called
Communism (a classy word for slavery):
http://tinyurl.com/NukMartialLaw
http://tinyurl.com/NukFemaCamps
are we having fun yet?

Tomorrow is gone. The Mark Of The Beast is upon us. It is now.

Truly

Truth will set you free: John 8:32
Wisdom [is] better than weapons of war: . . . Ecc 9:18

Johnny America is Challenging "The Corporate Bush Whores" to a Presidential Debate - Save Our Souls "The most important recording YOU'LL ever hear." Save Our Souls - Bushite troops asked if they would MURDER Americans for the Phil L UK diy 0 February 13th 08 12:46 AM
Save $75 on this one!!! misha UK diy 4 September 21st 06 11:03 PM
Save yourself a few bob John B Woodworking 8 June 29th 06 03:31 PM
How Did You Save? Jglave Home Repair 17 November 9th 05 08:43 PM
SAVE kenil UK diy 0 August 22nd 04 08:48 AM