Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How good are you with a tape measure?

Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx_5G...layer_embedded

Posted to alt.home.repair

ROFLMAO

"HeyBub" wrote in message

Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx_5G...layer_embedded

Posted to alt.home.repair

That guy is GOOD with the tape measure. But this girl could
kick his ass.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCOPN...eature=related

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Big Bob" wrote in message
ROFLMAO

"HeyBub" wrote in message

Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx_5G...layer_embedded

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 29 Jan 2010 18:54:50 -0600, "HeyBub"
wrote:

Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx_5G...layer_embedded

No good enough to snatch a set of keys across the room, like this guy
did!
Posted to alt.home.repair

"HeyBub" wrote in news:nJ-
:

Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx_5G...layer_embedded

Personally, I found this one even more amazing.

Builder throws SAWBLADE through 2x4!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHGIwCHfESg&NR=1

Clipped frame of how close he got.
http://i49.tinypic.com/wusbh4.jpg
He's better than me when I have an actual saw and glasses on.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

On Jan 30, 9:37*am, Red Green wrote:

snip

He's better than me when I have an actual saw and glasses on.

You can feel good, Red, his cut is a trifle off square. Nice clip...

Joe
Posted to alt.home.repair

Joe wrote in news:634e3f47-dac0-4ffd-becd-b8e3274dd4d0
@n7g2000yqb.googlegroups.com:

On Jan 30, 9:37*am, Red Green wrote:

snip

He's better than me when I have an actual saw and glasses on.

You can feel good, Red, his cut is a trifle off square. Nice clip...

Joe

Whew! Thanks for the self worth restoration.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Red Green" wrote in message
"HeyBub" wrote in news:nJ-
:

Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx_5G...layer_embedded

Personally, I found this one even more amazing.

Builder throws SAWBLADE through 2x4!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHGIwCHfESg&NR=1

Clipped frame of how close he got.
http://i49.tinypic.com/wusbh4.jpg
He's better than me when I have an actual saw and glasses on.

I watched that one as well...AMAZING...There are others to watch as well
like the guy who done a picture of Mona Lisa with a nail gun and a piece of
sheathing and a guy who drove a nail in a joist over his head with hammers
he was juggling and Big Steve who could stick a nail into the floor quite
deep by throwing it...GREAT videos that had me laughing for an hour....Check
out the guy with a backhoe too...LOL...

Posted to alt.home.repair

benick wrote:
"Red Green" wrote in message
"HeyBub" wrote in news:nJ-
:

Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx_5G...layer_embedded

Personally, I found this one even more amazing.

Builder throws SAWBLADE through 2x4!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHGIwCHfESg&NR=1

Clipped frame of how close he got.
http://i49.tinypic.com/wusbh4.jpg
He's better than me when I have an actual saw and glasses on.

I watched that one as well...AMAZING...There are others to watch as well
like the guy who done a picture of Mona Lisa with a nail gun and a piece
of sheathing and a guy who drove a nail in a joist over his head with
hammers he was juggling and Big Steve who could stick a nail into the
floor quite deep by throwing it...GREAT videos that had me laughing for
an hour....Check out the guy with a backhoe too...LOL...

Cool! I've done a little dancing with a backhoe but not as gracefully.

Measure without tape measure. Robatoy Woodworking 60 February 16th 08 07:31 AM
10 foot tape measure bent Woodworking 2 January 25th 07 12:42 AM
tape measure mohammad Woodworking 3 May 1st 06 07:13 PM
new use for a tape measure DOC Metalworking 8 November 4th 05 10:13 PM
Tape Measure Rip Off Sunworshipper Metalworking 4 January 26th 05 04:36 AM