Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Identify this piece of hardware

This isn't a binary group. Pictures don't come through.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"David Nebenzahl" wrote in message
s.com...
See attached pic (small GIF).

I've found two of these the last few days, one small (~1"),
the other
several times larger. Just wondering what the proper name
for them is.

(Please disregard mis-drawn left-hand threads.)

- a Usenet "apology"

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/08/10 09:26 am, Stormin Mormon wrote:

This isn't a binary group. Pictures don't come through.

I access Usenet through eternal-september.org (can't remember what it
used to be called) and Thunderbird 3. I saw the picture.

I would call the thing a clevis bolt.

Perce