Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Garbage disposal

On Dec 28, 2:44*pm, Tony Hwang wrote:
Hi,
Our light duty Insinkerator ISE 333 had it's time after ~10 years.
I'd like to get a newer direct fit replacement if there is one.
To me it looks like Evolution series may fit the bill.
Any comments/suggestions?
TIA,

I replaced mine with the heavy duty version. While it is larger every
thing lines up in the same place. It automatically reverses directions
when it gets jammed. I haved had it for about 5 years and have never
had to crawl under the sink since I installed it. The only complaint
may be that it is too good. If you drop something in it that is not
suppose to be there you will have little chance to get it back in any
kind of usable condition. My wife found out about this by getting a
collectable spoon in it.

With the light duty one I could count on once a month having to crawl
under the sink to clear a jam.

Jimmie
Posted to alt.home.repair

JIMMIE wrote:
On Dec 28, 2:44 pm, Tony wrote:
[...]

Thanks, all. Up here think their model number is like 444SS, 555SS
which is definitely a Evolution series. 555SS has SS grinder and chamber
which I just ordered. Picking it up tomorrow.
Thanks again. Happy new year.