Posted to alt.home.repair

Default x

Billy would have loved this. Also watch the two kittens on the treadmill.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDwZfhdkA3M x
--
Walter
www.rationality.net

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Walter R." wrote in -
september.org:

Billy would have loved this. Also watch the two kittens on the treadmill.

http://

I don't think I'll be clicking on this link. Post looks fishy.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Red Green wrote:
"Walter R." wrote in -
september.org:

Billy would have loved this. Also watch the two kittens on the treadmill.

http://

I don't think I'll be clicking on this link. Post looks fishy.

it's legit.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Red Green wrote:
"Walter R." wrote in -
september.org:

Billy would have loved this. Also watch the two kittens on the treadmill.

http://

I don't think I'll be clicking on this link. Post looks fishy.

little paranoid there eh?
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Red Green wrote:

"Walter R." wrote in -
september.org:

Billy would have loved this. Also watch the two kittens on the treadmill.

http://

I don't think I'll be clicking on this link. Post looks fishy.

I don't know what's with the superfluous "x". but the rest of the link
goes to the cat exercise wheel we saw yesterday. Maybe Walter got ahold
of some good 'shrooms.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Steve Barker wrote in
news
Red Green wrote:
"Walter R." wrote in -
september.org:

Billy would have loved this. Also watch the two kittens on the
treadmill.

http://

I don't think I'll be clicking on this link. Post looks fishy.

little paranoid there eh?

I don't know Walter R, a subject of "x", I don't know Billy and it's not
that important. Enough for me to err on the side of caution.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Walter R. wrote:
Billy would have loved this. Also watch the two kittens on the
treadmill.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDwZfhdkA3M x

If you're going to build one of these cat-exercise wheels, I think it would
be a hoot to rig up a speedometer!

I bet an old speedometer from a car that had a mechanical linkage to the
transmission could be modified.

It's been said that an ordinary kitty-cat can, for short distances, hit 30
mph. Be fun to find out.