Posted to alt.home.repair

Default converting electric to gas in my home

On Nov 10, 8:13*am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
Of course, you need a vacuum cleaner to suck the copper
centers out of the romex tubes. But, that's easy enough to
do. Just post on the Sucko forum, and ask how.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message

If you have cloth covered wiring, you can't convert since
the cloth
can't contain the gas.

Rubber coated Romex or BX cable, with the right connectors,
should be
OK.

Wait a minute - we have an issue here.

She can't use a vacuum to suck out the copper because the electricity
would have to be turned off before the copper could be sucked out.
Even if she had a gas powered vacuum cleaner, she couldn't use it
until the copper was sucked out of the Romex and the gas turned on.

We have a classic Catch-22 here.
Posted to alt.home.repair

And, there is the answer. A new company provides portable
powered Romex vacum sucking service.

Finnegan's Ultrapowerful Copper Tubing Usage Provider.
Advanced, Hyper Oscillating Efficiency.

You'lll know when the guy knocks on the door and hollers the
company acronym "F.U.C.T.U.P. A-Hoe!" and stands there with
his hose in his hand.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus