Posted to alt.home.repair

Default where to find a diffuser like this?

Hi,

Here's a picture of an A/C diffuser I saw in an office:

http://freeboundaries.com/vent.jpg

I want something like this (maybe in a 12"x12" variety) for my home.
Does anyone know who carries this style online?

Thanks!

Aaron
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Aaron Fude wrote:

Hi,

Here's a picture of an A/C diffuser I saw in an office:

http://freeboundaries.com/vent.jpg

I want something like this (maybe in a 12"x12" variety) for my home.
Does anyone know who carries this style online?

Thanks!

Aaron

We have those in the shop. The ones we have look like they're just
pieces of galvanized sheet metal that have been painted.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Aaron Fude" wrote in message
Hi,

Here's a picture of an A/C diffuser I saw in an office:

http://freeboundaries.com/vent.jpg

I want something like this (maybe in a 12"x12" variety) for my home. Does
anyone know who carries this style online?

Thanks!

Aaron

It's prolly a Titus. I need to get one just about like it to match up an
exisitng drop-in at a medical facility. I don't know how you could get one
online.
But here's a link to a wholesale supplier;

http://www.mussun.com/

http://www.titus-hvac.com/