Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Please help

Hi

A few of Our travertine floor tiles have stains.

What is the best way to get these stains off ?

Any suggestions ?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Irfan Williams
Posted to alt.home.repair

"irfan williams" wrote in message

A few of Our travertine floor tiles have stains.

What is the best way to get these stains off ?

It depends what caused the stains (e.g. blood,
turpentine, dog **** etc.) For speedy advice,
telephone a store that sells floor tiles.

--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs

Posted to alt.home.repair

irfan williams wrote:
Hi

A few of Our travertine floor tiles have stains.

What is the best way to get these stains off ?

Any suggestions ?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Irfan Williams

First of all post a new thread with a musch better subject line!
Posted to alt.home.repair

"LouB" wrote in message
irfan williams wrote:
Hi

A few of Our travertine floor tiles have stains.

What is the best way to get these stains off ?

Any suggestions ?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Irfan Williams

First of all post a new thread with a musch better subject line!

Don't you wonder why people refuse to give just a little hit as to what
their REAL subject is? I generally just skip over subjects such as this
(happened to have a few minutes this evening after the Buckeyes beat PSU, so
was reading a few extras!).

Folks, give us a hint in your subject "Help with Travertine Stain" would
have kept me from this one since I know nothing about it. But someone who
does might have skipped over if they didn't have time paw thru every
message...

Posted to alt.home.repair

Mark wrote:

Don't you wonder why people refuse to give just a little hit as to
what their REAL subject is?

Cuz they are new and don't know the proper etiquette.

Jon

Posted to alt.home.repair

Jon Danniken wrote:
Mark wrote:

Don't you wonder why people refuse to give just a little hit as to
what their REAL subject is?

Cuz they are new and don't know the proper etiquette.

But here it's called "netiquette".