Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Degree Days

Some of you may be interested in this.

www.degreedays.net

I just got an oil delivery and wanted to calculate the real difference in
efficiency of my old versus new boiler. I use the mentioned web site to get
the information I needed from a nearby weather station. This is the way the
oil companies figure the automatic delivery for you.

My savings over the past 10 months has been 40%. A real savings of 248
gallons. The new boiler is paying for itself in oil cost.

Degree Days Ed Pawlowski Home Repair 7 November 2nd 09 02:40 AM
Degree Days calculator Ed Pawlowski Home Repair 4 February 11th 09 02:04 PM
Degree Days: New York Vince Home Repair 4 May 6th 08 02:32 AM
Can I replace 2.5-mm/40-degree knives with 3-mm/45-degree ones? [email protected] Woodworking 2 June 7th 06 07:04 PM
135 Degree worktop joint (external 45 degree) James Simpson UK diy 4 January 28th 04 12:31 PM