Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Still in the Stone Age rant

I have a fax machine. It is much easier to fax something than it is
to mail it or deliver it in person.

I got a prescription from the doctor yesterday. My doctor is 60 miles
from my house. My pharmacy is about 15 min in the opposite direction.
To save 30 min, I should be able to stop at home and fax them a copy
of my prescription so they have time to prepare it, and have it ready
when I get there..........but no.

I called the pharmacy, and asked if I could fax the prescription to
them, and bring the original with me to pick it up. They said they
have to have the prescription before they can fill it.

I am not talking about a prescription for morphine. This is for
Vitamin D.

What is difference between Arkansas stone and India stone [email protected] Metalworking 12 January 3rd 08 05:20 PM
OT rant [email protected] UK diy 0 December 10th 06 01:03 PM
ON TOPIC (RANT) MidAmerican Extrusions (RANT) Pedro Metalworking 4 April 25th 05 11:02 PM
Stone/Synthetic stone kitchen counter tops Mr. Bill Home Repair 6 October 15th 04 08:01 PM