Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Heat pump question

Our new SEER 14 heat pump runs when outside temp drops into the low
20s. Our old heat pump would shutdown when the outside temp dropped
below 35deg. Is our new machine running correctly and, if so at what
point should it stop based on Outside temp?

Thank you, TW in Western NC

Heat pump question SteveB[_3_] Home Repair 6 December 25th 07 04:56 PM
Heat Pump question bizee Home Repair 4 July 5th 06 05:44 PM
heat pump question Jamie Home Repair 2 January 20th 06 04:17 AM
Heat pump question... Eric Home Repair 5 December 4th 05 05:01 AM
Zoned heat-pump and backup heat strip question Abe Home Repair 2 April 26th 05 01:54 AM