Posted to alt.home.repair

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/10/2009 8:44 PM Ricki spake thus:

Posted to alt.home.repair

The Future Of Solar Power

Go Green Create Your Home Solar Power
Save your Money Today for Bill!
http://earth-4energy-review.123probiz.com

Go Green

Ricki Sofjan
Marketing
http://www.gogonai.info/?id=wealthclub

Fortunately, for some, we have Freedom of Religion in this country so folks
like this guy can believe whatever they want, no matter how absurd.

It would take a solar collector the size of the Los Angeles basin (~1200 sq
miles) to provide electricity just for California (~50 GW). At noon. With no
clouds (or smog). This would also mean all the residents of Los Angeles
would be living in the dark.

Which, when one thinks on it, might actually be a Good Thing(TM)

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default The Future Of Solar Power

In article ,
"HeyBub" wrote:

clouds (or smog). This would also mean all the residents of Los Angeles
would be living in the dark.

Which, when one thinks on it, might actually be a Good Thing(TM)

Which others might argue is already occurring.

--
An old friend once said "You don't live on the edge,
you're taking up way too much space."

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default The Future Of Solar Power--SPAM

You say Spam, I say spom. You say potayto, I say pottotto.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"David Nebenzahl" wrote in message
s.com...

You say "green"; I say SPAM!

Posted to alt.home.repair

David Nebenzahl wrote:
On 10/10/2009 8:44 PM Ricki spake thus:

The Future Of Solar Power

Go Green Create Your Home Solar Power
Save your Money Today for Bill!
http://spamspamspam.com

Go Green

Ricki Sofjan
Marketing
http://www.spamclub.com

You say "green"; I say SPAM!

HEY, if you leave Spam out long enough, it will
turn green. Silly.

TDD