Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Masked marauders maul matron

"[LAKELAND, Fla.] The search continues in Polk County for five raccoons that
viciously attacked a [75-year old] woman near the front door of her Lakeland
home Saturday."

Money quote:

"They're basically little bears on crack..."

http://www.thestarpress.com/article/...WS06/91006011/

Posted to alt.home.repair

HeyBub wrote:

"[LAKELAND, Fla.] The search continues in Polk County for five
raccoons that viciously attacked a [75-year old] woman near the front
door of her Lakeland home Saturday."

Money quote:

"They're basically little bears on crack..."

http://www.thestarpress.com/article/...WS06/91006011/

The thing people need to remember about raccoons is the little *******s
don't back down. Just one of them was entirely prepared to go through me to
get to the cat food on our back porch (and I ain't exactly petite), so I can
see five of them being able to take someone to the ground. I was going to
whomp it with a shovel (figuring the Mossberg would just have aroused
law-enforcement interest) but my wife got it to go away by squirting it with
a water pistol--apparently getting wet was more objectionable than fighting
something ten times its size. Dames, always spoiling the fun.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

"DGDevin" wrote in message
m...
HeyBub wrote:

[...]

So... what you're saying is you wouldn't shoot it but the wife would?
Dayum, you got a keeper!

:-)