Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking

Default Why I hate Norm Abrams

On Aug 24, 9:03*am, "Lee Michaels"
wrote:
"willshak" wrote

It's just entertainment, and not a learning program. I suppose many of the
viewers don't have any thoughts of building anything they see on the show,
or even have the tools to build it. I put it in the same category of shows
like "How It's Made" and "American Chopper", where the viewer is not
looking for a way to make a Hockey helmet or a custom motorcycle.

American Chopper is less and less about motorcycles. It more and more about
the Tuetel family soap opera. *And watch daddy get rich while he drives his
sons away. *There has been a couple recent episodes where less than ten
minutes of the show had anything to do with building a bike.

That show has sucked for years now. It was cool in the beginning. Now
it is nothing but grand entrances, false dead-lines and stage-craft...
and family drama, because we are the voyeurs of human drama and family
feuds. We love to slow down at the scene of an accident. Sick.
Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:
it is nothing but grand entrances, false dead-lines and stage-craft...
and family drama, because we are the voyeurs of human drama and family
feuds. We love to slow down at the scene of an accident. Sick.

Even if the accident is staged.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply
Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking

On Aug 30, 3:59*pm, -MIKE- wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
it is nothing but grand entrances, false dead-lines and stage-craft...
and family drama, because we are the voyeurs of human drama and family
feuds. We love to slow down at the scene of an accident. Sick.

Even if the accident is staged.

Yup. All stagecraft. Like many of the feuds between celebrities.