Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Women usually get mad at people...

.... while men get mad at things.

Oh well.

Here's a video of a woman abusing her poor lawnmower.

Video
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1bb_1250907981

Posted to alt.home.repair

HeyBub wrote:
... while men get mad at things.

Oh well.

Here's a video of a woman abusing her poor lawnmower.

Video
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1bb_1250907981

and the grass doesn't even look like it needs cutting, what grass there is.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 22, 9:08*am, "HeyBub" wrote:
... while men get mad at things.

Oh well.

Here's a video of a woman abusing her poor lawnmower.

Videohttp://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1bb_1250907981

It wont let me play the fat woman, what up with that I have vista.
Posted to alt.home.repair

HeyBub wrote:
... while men get mad at things.

Oh well.

Here's a video of a woman abusing her poor lawnmower.

Video
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1bb_1250907981

Is that a Sears 'Eager-1' with the non-start feature?

She's doing a pretty good job with the tools at hand.
Had I known in advance, I would have loaned her my
oxygen lance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3U7d0...eature=related

--Winston
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 22, 9:08*am, "HeyBub" wrote:
... while men get mad at things.

Oh well.

Here's a video of a woman abusing her poor lawnmower.

Videohttp://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1bb_1250907981

Her husbands a lucky guy .

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 22 Aug 2009 09:08:46 -0500, "HeyBub"
wrote:

... while men get mad at things.

Oh well.

Here's a video of a woman abusing her poor lawnmower.

Video
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1bb_1250907981

Classic Hissy-Fit.

Shark Fin Soup episode:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbVw7entkxg

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 22 Aug 2009 15:11:04 -0700, Oren wrote:

Shark Fin Soup episode:

I hate when I post the wrong link..

Back to the Shark Fin Soup.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Im7W1AnDmgA&NR=1

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 22, 6:33*pm, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 22 Aug 2009 15:11:04 -0700, Oren wrote:
Shark Fin Soup episode:

I hate when I post the wrong link..

Back to the Shark Fin Soup.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Im7W1AnDmgA&NR=1

That was funny, I pitty the fool that lives with her.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 22, 5:04*pm, windcrest wrote:
On Aug 22, 9:08*am, "HeyBub" wrote:

... while men get mad at things.

Oh well.

Here's a video of a woman abusing her poor lawnmower.

Videohttp://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1bb_1250907981

Her husbands a lucky guy .

Funny funny, but where is the grass, I pity her family.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"ransley" wrote in message
On Aug 22, 6:33 pm, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 22 Aug 2009 15:11:04 -0700, Oren wrote:
Shark Fin Soup episode:

I hate when I post the wrong link..

Back to the Shark Fin Soup.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Im7W1AnDmgA&NR=1

That was funny, I pitty the fool that lives with her.

It would be even funnier if it was real. There are a couple of videos
trying to save sharks from being killed. This is a way of getting
attention.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 23, 7:40*am, "Ed Pawlowski" wrote:
"ransley" wrote in message

On Aug 22, 6:33 pm, Oren wrote:

On Sat, 22 Aug 2009 15:11:04 -0700, Oren wrote:
Shark Fin Soup episode:

I hate when I post the wrong link..

Back to the Shark Fin Soup.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Im7W1AnDmgA&NR=1

That was funny, I pitty the fool that lives with her.

It would be even funnier if it was real. *There are a couple of videos
trying to save sharks from being killed. *This is a way of getting
attention.

Why do you say its fake, its possible, with her kid videotaping it
and calling her "that lady" maybe you are right. Alot of videos are
done for fun.
Posted to alt.home.repair

HeyBub wrote:
... while men get mad at things.

Oh well.

Here's a video of a woman abusing her poor lawnmower.

Video
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1bb_1250907981

At least she's getting much needed exercise.