Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Availability and Price of Husquarvana Model 51 Chain Saw?

Is Subject saw still available new, and what's a typical price? I see
there are plenty of parts for it via Google, but don't see the chainsaw
listed.
Posted to alt.home.repair

That's your answer!

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"W. eWatson" wrote in message
Is Subject saw still available new, and what's a typical
price? I see
there are plenty of parts for it via Google, but don't see
the chainsaw
listed.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:
That's your answer!

I doubt it. I think the model has been discontinued.