Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.suicide.holiday,alt.support.depression
No Name

Default TODAY I GET TO GO TO

The lumber yard - yay!

Anyone need anything?

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.suicide.holiday,alt.support.depression

["Followup-To:" header set to alt.suicide.holiday.]
On 2009-07-23, wrote:
The lumber yard - yay!

Anyone need anything?

what are you going there for?

--
wheeee 3

http://www.chronicsuicidesupport.com/index.php
= ASH with moderation
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.suicide.holiday

On Thu, 23 Jul 2009 16:05:00 +0100, illyria wrote:
wrote:
The lumber yard - yay!

Anyone need anything?

one 4x12 solid pine beam, 22 feet long.

all one piece, not one of those pieces of **** made by gluing a bunch of
smaller strips together. those suck.

I'm so happy for you. When you've made your cross, who is going
to pound in the last nail? Can I have the honor?
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.suicide.holiday,alt.support.depression

"Alexander Kalinowski" wrote in message
lid wrote:
The lumber yard - yay!

Anyone need anything?

Alex:
Yes - you taking it to email.

Alex, Alexicon, Alexified, finally found something
he's good at, netcop.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.suicide.holiday,alt.support.depression

_/ easyliving wrote \_
lid wrote:
The lumber yard - yay!

Anyone need anything?

Alex:
Yes - you taking it to email.

Alex, Alexicon, Alexified, finally found something
he's good at, netcop.

He's good at it? Though I do see he's trying to fit the role.

--
-slunky
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.suicide.holiday
No Name

"illyria" wrote in message
lid wrote:
The lumber yard - yay!

Anyone need anything?

one 4x12 solid pine beam, 22 feet long.

You usually cannot get something that big of dimension at the lumber yard,
not around here anyway. That is more of a custom cut item and I would have
to visit some of the smaller mill operators to have one cut to that
dimension.

all one piece, not one of those pieces of **** made by gluing a bunch of
smaller strips together. those suck.

You mean glulams.

http://images.google.com/images?hl=e...=Search+images

They are stronger that Douglas fir. The next up after that would be steel.
Glulams are great for spanning a distance. But the mass produced glulams
these days are quite ugly looking and cheap. They were better years ago when
quality was everything.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.suicide.holiday,alt.support.depression
No Name

"Alexander Kalinowski" wrote:
Alex:
Yes - you taking it to email.

It takes too long to get a reply in email.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.suicide.holiday,alt.support.depression
% % is offline

lid wrote:
"Alexander Kalinowski" wrote:
Alex:
Yes - you taking it to email.

It takes too long to get a reply in email.

i don't subscribe to e-mail

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.suicide.holiday
No Name

"easyliving"

easyliving is a brand of paint.

Easy Living® brand

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.suicide.holiday,alt.support.depression

On Jul 24, 10:22*am, Alexander Kalinowski
wrote:
% wrote:
wrote:
"%" wrote in message
om...
wrote:
"Alexander Kalinowski" wrote:
Alex:
Yes - you taking it to email.
It takes too long to get a reply in email.
i don't subscribe to e-mail

Email's boring.

i don't have an e-mail address ,
i just use the gmail one to post with

Alex:
Get one and take your off-topic nonsense there.

Command Control is sexy.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.suicide.holiday,alt.support.depression
No Name

wrote:

Alex:
Get one and take your off-topic nonsense there.

Alex, nothing here is on topic. Since when have we talked about suicidal
feelings at Xmas time? That's what ASH was suppose to be about.

Posted to alt.suicide.holiday,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

"Alexander Kalinowski" wrote WAY TOO MUCH in
message ...

Sure, the thought of getting the attention of all the people in here is
what attracts you. However it is unacceptable if it goes at the expense of
innocent people who are in need.

It turns out that ALEX is the one thats dying for all the attention here..

SIX posts to himself in an hour ..no replies

Anyway Alex, keep plugging away at the SUICIDE and DEPRESSION Newsgroups but
how about DROPPING HOME.REPAIR
from your CROSSPOSTED whiners list.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.suicide.holiday,alt.support.depression

_/ wrote \_

wrote:

Alex:
Get one and take your off-topic nonsense there.

Alex, nothing here is on topic. Since when have we talked about suicidal
feelings at Xmas time? That's what ASH was suppose to be about.

I'm usually in the hospital within a week of christmas.

--
-slunky

Posted to alt.suicide.holiday,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

_/ Rudy wrote \_
"slunky" wrote in message

I'm usually in the hospital within a week of christmas.

-slunky

How about taking: HOME REPAIR

OFF

Your crossposting

You already did for me, but I had to add it back to tell you this.

--
-slunky
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.suicide.holiday,alt.support.depression

wrote:

Alex:
Get one and take your off-topic nonsense there.

Alex, nothing here is on topic. Since when have we talked about suicidal
feelings at Xmas time? That's what ASH was suppose to be about.

Spam reported to:

Why don't you kill yourself and make it on topic for at least one of
the newsgroups you're spamming?

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.suicide.holiday,alt.kook.patrick-m-sullivan

On Thu, 23 Jul 2009 16:31:03 GMT, in the District Court of
alt.suicide.holiday, AZ Nomad dared to
offer up as a
Trial Exhibit:

On Thu, 23 Jul 2009 16:05:00 +0100, illyria
The lumber yard - yay!

Anyone need anything?

one 4x12 solid pine beam, 22 feet long.

all one piece, not one of those pieces of **** made by gluing a bunch of
smaller strips together. those suck.

I'm so happy for you. When you've made your cross, who is going
to pound in the last nail? Can I have the honor?

lmfao!

Line on the left, one cross each.

--
© 2009 "H.G. Wells' Invisible Man" & jndjnd.com
Black Hat #1 AshK00ks' Lits of Haet #3

71 today! John Fields Electronic Schematics 19 February 7th 09 11:13 PM
Easy Plug & Play System. Start Today - Profit Today! //www.online-jobs-4u.page.tl leena Home Ownership 1 August 26th 08 10:38 PM
OT; Today The Medway Handyman UK diy 0 May 4th 08 09:30 AM
What most of you are doing today 1-1-08 [email protected] Home Repair 0 January 2nd 08 04:10 AM
RWA today Oppie[_3_] Electronic Schematics 0 September 26th 07 08:12 PM