Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Why knife regulation is needed

At least in Canada.

"Onlookers at the Calgary Zoo were shocked Tuesday when a Western Lowland
gorilla picked up a knife and pointed it at a fellow gorilla..."

"It wasn't a HUGE knife..." (Looks plenty big to me).

With pic
http://www.edmontonjournal.com/Trave...496/story.html

Posted to alt.home.repair

In m,
HeyBub spewed forth:
At least in Canada.

"Onlookers at the Calgary Zoo were shocked Tuesday when a Western
Lowland gorilla picked up a knife and pointed it at a fellow
gorilla..."
"It wasn't a HUGE knife..." (Looks plenty big to me).

With pic
http://www.edmontonjournal.com/Trave...496/story.html

I ain't touchin' that one................it's way to easyg

Posted to alt.home.repair

ChairMan wrote:
In m,
HeyBub spewed forth:
At least in Canada.

"Onlookers at the Calgary Zoo were shocked Tuesday when a Western
Lowland gorilla picked up a knife and pointed it at a fellow
gorilla..."
"It wasn't a HUGE knife..." (Looks plenty big to me).

With pic
http://www.edmontonjournal.com/Trave...496/story.html

I ain't touchin' that one................it's way to easyg

This group will not tolerate any Katrina jokes. No way, no how. Don't even
think about it. Move along...

Posted to alt.home.repair

HeyBub wrote:
At least in Canada.

"Onlookers at the Calgary Zoo were shocked Tuesday when a Western Lowland
gorilla picked up a knife and pointed it at a fellow gorilla..."

"It wasn't a HUGE knife..." (Looks plenty big to me).

With pic
http://www.edmontonjournal.com/Trave...496/story.html

Some enterprising prosecutor should bring criminal
charges against the big ape.

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

"HeyBub" wrote in
m:

At least in Canada.

"Onlookers at the Calgary Zoo were shocked Tuesday when a Western
Lowland gorilla picked up a knife and pointed it at a fellow
gorilla..."

"It wasn't a HUGE knife..." (Looks plenty big to me).

With pic
http://www.edmontonjournal.com/Trave...lla+shocks+vis
itors/1704496/story.html

Just a copy-cat mugger. He probably wanted the other one's banana.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090618/...ologna_robbery

Police: Man attacked in Okla. for bologna sandwich
AP

Thu Jun 18, 3:08 pm ET

OKLAHOMA CITY – A man in Oklahoma City said he was attacked for his
bologna and cheese sandwich. Police say 24-year-old Roger Hamilton told
them he was sitting on a bus station bench Wednesday, about to put
mayonnaise on his sandwich, when another man began staring at him.

Hamilton told police that the man then punched him in the mouth and
grabbed his sandwich and left.

Police said Hamilton has a swollen lip and his face was covered in blood.
The police report listed the value of the sandwich at 76 cents.

Police have not found the attacker.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"HeyBub" wrote in
m:

At least in Canada.

"Onlookers at the Calgary Zoo were shocked Tuesday when a Western
Lowland gorilla picked up a knife and pointed it at a fellow
gorilla..."

"It wasn't a HUGE knife..." (Looks plenty big to me).

With pic
http://www.edmontonjournal.com/Trave...lla+shocks+vis
itors/1704496/story.html

What's the big deal? Happens all the time at the Bronx Zoo.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Red Green wrote:

"HeyBub" wrote in
m:

At least in Canada.

"Onlookers at the Calgary Zoo were shocked Tuesday when a Western
Lowland gorilla picked up a knife and pointed it at a fellow
gorilla..."

"It wasn't a HUGE knife..." (Looks plenty big to me).

With pic
http://www.edmontonjournal.com/Trave...lla+shocks+vis
itors/1704496/story.html

What's the big deal? Happens all the time at the Bronx Zoo.

Yeah! And it was, after all a LOWLAND gorilla.

--
"I found what I thought was a REALLY good book,
called _Girl to Grab_. Imagine my surprise when I found
Posted to alt.home.repair

Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,
Red Green wrote:

"HeyBub" wrote in
m:

At least in Canada.

"Onlookers at the Calgary Zoo were shocked Tuesday when a Western
Lowland gorilla picked up a knife and pointed it at a fellow
gorilla..."

"It wasn't a HUGE knife..." (Looks plenty big to me).

With pic
http://www.edmontonjournal.com/Trave...lla+shocks+vis
itors/1704496/story.html

What's the big deal? Happens all the time at the Bronx Zoo.

Yeah! And it was, after all a LOWLAND gorilla.

There's an old breed called "The Lowlife Gorilla",
the damn things were shipped over here from Africa
and set free. They've caused a lot of damage to the
country.

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas wrote in
:

Kurt Ullman wrote:

http://www.edmontonjournal.com/Trave...orilla+shocks+
vis itors/1704496/story.html

What's the big deal? Happens all the time at the Bronx Zoo.

Yeah! And it was, after all a LOWLAND gorilla.

There's an old breed called "The Lowlife Gorilla",
the damn things were shipped over here from Africa
and set free. They've caused a lot of damage to the
country.

TDD

If that means what I think it implies, a little overboard IMO.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Red Green wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote in
:

Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,
Red Green wrote:

"HeyBub" wrote in
m:

At least in Canada.

"Onlookers at the Calgary Zoo were shocked Tuesday when a Western
Lowland gorilla picked up a knife and pointed it at a fellow
gorilla..."

"It wasn't a HUGE knife..." (Looks plenty big to me).

With pic
http://www.edmontonjournal.com/Trave...orilla+shocks+
vis itors/1704496/story.html

What's the big deal? Happens all the time at the Bronx Zoo.
Yeah! And it was, after all a LOWLAND gorilla.

There's an old breed called "The Lowlife Gorilla",
the damn things were shipped over here from Africa
and set free. They've caused a lot of damage to the
country.

TDD

If that means what I think it implies, a little overboard IMO.

I'm always teasing my cousins.

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

HeyBub spewed forth:
At least in Canada.
"Onlookers at the Calgary Zoo were shocked Tuesday when a Western
Lowland gorilla picked up a knife and pointed it at a fellow
gorilla..."
"It wasn't a HUGE knife..." (Looks plenty big to me).

It is even sadder when you thing that Calgary is Canadas Texas!

Posted to alt.home.repair

Doug Brown wrote:
HeyBub spewed forth:
At least in Canada.
"Onlookers at the Calgary Zoo were shocked Tuesday when a Western
Lowland gorilla picked up a knife and pointed it at a fellow
gorilla..."
"It wasn't a HUGE knife..." (Looks plenty big to me).

It is even sadder when you thing that Calgary is Canadas Texas!

Funny, there is a Canadian TV series on Hulu called
"Stone Undercover". The setting is Calgary.

www.hulu.com

TDD