DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   craftsman self propelled mower 917.377361 (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/279548-craftsman-self-propelled-mower-917-377361-a.html)

coop June 2nd 09 02:22 AM

craftsman self propelled mower 917.377361

-------------------------------------

I have a craftsman self propelled mower that worked fine until the batter
went dead and would no longer hold a charge. I replaced the battery but
when I engage the gears the front wheels wont turn, even if I try to push
the mower. Its like trying to push a bike while pressing the break at the
same time. Never had this problem before replacing the battery. It also
is a key start mower, I turned the key to try and start it and it sounds
like trying to start a car with a bad starter. However, I can still pull
the string and it starts. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bernard

Smitty Two June 2nd 09 04:28 AM

craftsman self propelled mower 917.377361

In article ,
(coop) wrote:

-------------------------------------
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bernard

You help me, I'll help you. Write an email to the SUCK-O site you posted
from, and tell them to stop annoying me with their spam. Then bring your
lawnmower over here and I'll fix it for you.

Stormin Mormon June 2nd 09 01:58 PM

craftsman self propelled mower 917.377361

1) Course in remedial English
2) Dont use the Stucco company web interface, post to usenet
like everyone else.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"coop" wrote in message
m...

Smitty Two June 2nd 09 03:11 PM

"Stormin Mormon" wrote:

1) Course in remedial English
2) Dont use the Stucco company web interface, post to usenet
like everyone else.

1) Don't repost the spam link.
2) Bottom post like everyone else.