Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Over deleted

God, Im such a airhead! I over deleted a possible reply to the fellow who
was sanding and staining an interior door. I gave an alternative on
antiquing.

Anyone see a reply/question or wanna toss it my way?

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
"cshenk" wrote:

God, Im such a airhead! I over deleted a possible reply to the fellow who
was sanding and staining an interior door. I gave an alternative on
antiquing.

Anyone see a reply/question or wanna toss it my way?

Usually I don't have too much trouble with the English language, but
I've read your post six times now and I can't figure out one tiny bit of
what you're saying. Even if I knew or could guess what "over deleted"
means, I still wouldn't understand the rest of it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/20/2009 6:56 PM Smitty Two spake thus:

In article ,
"cshenk" wrote:

God, Im such a airhead! I over deleted a possible reply to the fellow who
was sanding and staining an interior door. I gave an alternative on
antiquing.

Anyone see a reply/question or wanna toss it my way?

Usually I don't have too much trouble with the English language, but
I've read your post six times now and I can't figure out one tiny bit of
what you're saying. Even if I knew or could guess what "over deleted"
means, I still wouldn't understand the rest of it.

I know whatcha mean. When I delete something, I delete it just enough,
not over or under.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed 20 May 2009 09:09:00p, David Nebenzahl told us...

wrote:

God, Im such a airhead! I over deleted a possible reply to the fellow
who was sanding and staining an interior door. I gave an alternative
on antiquing.

Anyone see a reply/question or wanna toss it my way?

Usually I don't have too much trouble with the English language, but
I've read your post six times now and I can't figure out one tiny bit
of what you're saying. Even if I knew or could guess what "over
deleted" means, I still wouldn't understand the rest of it.

I know whatcha mean. When I delete something, I delete it just enough,
not over or under.

She was probably deleting a large number of posts or emails and simply
deleted too many, not realizing the one she meant to keep was among them.
Or was that too obvious?

--
Wayne Boatwright
Food probably has a very great influence on the condition of men.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

God, Im such a airhead! I over deleted a possible reply to the fellow
who was sanding and staining an interior door. I gave an alternative
on antiquing.

Anyone see a reply/question or wanna toss it my way?

Usually I don't have too much trouble with the English language, but
I've read your post six times now and I can't figure out one tiny bit
of what you're saying. Even if I knew or could guess what "over
deleted" means, I still wouldn't understand the rest of it.

I know whatcha mean. When I delete something, I delete it just enough,
not over or under.

She was probably deleting a large number of posts or emails and simply
deleted too many, not realizing the one she meant to keep was among them.
Or was that too obvious?

OK, then what the hell does the rest of the post mean? Every sentence is
completely confusing to me.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 20, 7:57*pm, "cshenk" wrote:
God, Im such a airhead! *I over deleted a possible reply to the fellow who
was sanding and staining an interior door. I gave an alternative on
antiquing.

Anyone see a reply/question or wanna toss it my way?

Well, go back and under delete it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

cshenk wrote:
God, Im such a airhead! I over deleted a possible reply to the fellow who
was sanding and staining an interior door. I gave an alternative on
antiquing.

Anyone see a reply/question or wanna toss it my way?

I see the thread. Now what?

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Wayne Boatwright" wrote

God, Im such a airhead! I over deleted a possible reply from the
fellow
who was sanding and staining an interior door. I gave an alternative
on antiquing.

She was probably deleting a large number of posts or emails and simply
deleted too many, not realizing the one she meant to keep was among them.
Or was that too obvious?

Apparently so (grin).

Posted to alt.home.repair

"John Grabowski" wrote

I found it and forwarded it to your email address.

Ah! Now I get it. I really did airhead out. I meant what reply the OP may
have had. I accidently killed the whole thread while deleting spam so lost
his *reply*.

Grin, ignore my emails back to you but enjoy the 'current projects' I added
if you wish!

Hey, much as I would like to pretend, I am not *always* the sharpest stick
in the pile. I phrased it pretty bad and am giggling now about it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu 21 May 2009 04:12:33p, cshenk told us...

"Wayne Boatwright" wrote

God, Im such a airhead! I over deleted a possible reply from the
fellow who was sanding and staining an interior door. I gave an
alternative on antiquing.

She was probably deleting a large number of posts or emails and simply
deleted too many, not realizing the one she meant to keep was among

them.
Or was that too obvious?

Apparently so (grin).

Wayne Boatwright
A cure for War? Furiously spending the same daily amount of money
toward making friends. Being an indispensable source of food,
shelter, peace, and cultural support dedicatedly spending 9 billion
dollars a month on helping people would be a formidable ene.
~Vanna Bonta

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu 21 May 2009 12:25:53a, Smitty Two told us...

wrote:

God, Im such a airhead! I over deleted a possible reply to the
fellow who was sanding and staining an interior door. I gave an
alternative on antiquing.

Anyone see a reply/question or wanna toss it my way?

Usually I don't have too much trouble with the English language, but
I've read your post six times now and I can't figure out one tiny
bit of what you're saying. Even if I knew or could guess what "over
deleted" means, I still wouldn't understand the rest of it.

I know whatcha mean. When I delete something, I delete it just
enough, not over or under.

She was probably deleting a large number of posts or emails and simply
deleted too many, not realizing the one she meant to keep was among
them. Or was that too obvious?

OK, then what the hell does the rest of the post mean? Every sentence is
completely confusing to me.

I believe she wrote a reply to a post from someone who was sanding and
staining a door. She suggested an alternative on antiqueing. How she
can't find a copy of her reply. She wanted to know if anyone had seen it,
could they please forward a copy to her.

--
Wayne Boatwright
A cure for War? Furiously spending the same daily amount of money
toward making friends. Being an indispensable source of food,
shelter, peace, and cultural support dedicatedly spending 9 billion
dollars a month on helping people would be a formidable ene.
~Vanna Bonta

Posted to alt.home.repair

"cshenk" wrote in message
"John Grabowski" wrote

I found it and forwarded it to your email address.

Ah! Now I get it. I really did airhead out. I meant what reply the OP
may have had. I accidently killed the whole thread while deleting spam so
lost his *reply*.

Grin, ignore my emails back to you but enjoy the 'current projects' I
added if you wish!

Hey, much as I would like to pretend, I am not *always* the sharpest stick
in the pile. I phrased it pretty bad and am giggling now about it.

*Now I understand and peace and harmony have been restored. Have a great
weekend.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article 0,
Wayne Boatwright wrote:

On Thu 21 May 2009 12:25:53a, Smitty Two told us...

OK, then what the hell does the rest of the post mean? Every sentence is
completely confusing to me.

I believe she wrote a reply to a post from someone who was sanding and
staining a door. She suggested an alternative on antiqueing. How she
can't find a copy of her reply. She wanted to know if anyone had seen it,
could they please forward a copy to her.

Right then, thanks for the translation to English.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"John Grabowski" wrote
"cshenk" wrote

Grin, ignore my emails back to you but enjoy the 'current projects' I
added if you wish!

Hey, much as I would like to pretend, I am not *always* the sharpest
stick in the pile. I phrased it pretty bad and am giggling now about it.

*Now I understand and peace and harmony have been restored. Have a great
weekend.

Will do! Gonna finish sanding the 'new' coffee table and then put the first
varnish coats on. Really great wood was under that old orangy stain from
hell.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri 22 May 2009 06:59:35a, Smitty Two told us...

In article 0,
Wayne Boatwright wrote:

On Thu 21 May 2009 12:25:53a, Smitty Two told us...

OK, then what the hell does the rest of the post mean? Every sentence
is completely confusing to me.

I believe she wrote a reply to a post from someone who was sanding and
staining a door. She suggested an alternative on antiqueing. How she
can't find a copy of her reply. She wanted to know if anyone had seen
it, could they please forward a copy to her.

Right then, thanks for the translation to English.

No problem...

--
Wayne Boatwright
No, I don't take soup. You can't build a meal on a lake. ~Elsie