Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Finally Samsung agrees to replace fridge

After months of a broken down fridge that was only 14 months old when it
broke, Samsung has finally agreed it is unrepairable. Even after they
agreed to replace it took over two weeks before they finalized the
paperwork and they are supposed to be the best in customer service. The
other manufacturers must come out and anally rape your mother while
pouring sugar in your gas tank. Never again will I buy a Samsung product.
Maybe soon I'll be able to eat real meals again and keep a carton of milk
longer than two days.