Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Bubba

Mr Bubba,

You must be broke and out of work. You are a sad individual. It seems
all you take the time out to do it insult others and cast unfounded
aspersions upon innocent posters. I scanned all newsgroups for a
similar post made by Warren, and did not find another. Therefore you
are incorrect in your conclusion that Warren has spammed us. I also
checked out the website he refers to and looked up the statistics.

I found that this company spends over $15,000 per month on Google pay
Per Click. So you are absolutely wrong in casting doubt on this
legitimate company also whose been in business since 1974.

We have seen you post in other groups. You need help for your anger
and depression problems, among others. Also your family should do an
intervention due to your alcohol problem. If you've any family left.
Stay out of our groups. You are annoying.

H. Jagar

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Farming Gone Bad" wrote in message
[...]

And so are you. plonk

BUBBA Jimw Home Repair 6 January 21st 09 07:35 PM
BUBBA DerbyDad03 Home Repair 0 January 21st 09 01:44 PM
Bubba m Ransley Home Repair 5 January 22nd 05 05:28 PM
Mrs Bubba Bubba Bubba m Ransley Home Repair 30 December 24th 04 05:42 PM