Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Huge April Homeless Rally..California State Capital !

Huge April Homeless Rally.. Sacramento California State Capital
Protest !

We believe everyone deserves SAFE GROUND!

There are over 1200 people sleeping outside every night in Sacramento
and the numbers are growing!

Shelters are full, so for many the options are few: sleep in a car, if
you have one, or break the law and sleep illegally on the streets.

Criminalize homelessness in this economy ? - This is unfair and
unjust! - PROTEST !

Families, Children, Everyone should have a safe place where they can
go at night and sleep without fear. That’s why we need a "safe
ground". Sacramento California needs a safe “legalized” campground
where homeless folks can have clean water, bathrooms, and trash
services until our City, County and State are willing and able to
provide adequate shelters and affordable housing for the growing
numbers of homeless folks.

We need you to join us on April 21, Tuesday at 2pm on the Capital
Steps for the RALLY !

Safe Ground Rally
April 21, 2009, Tuesday, 2 pm
Sacramento California State Capital

Sign Up For our Action Alert List to receive ongoing Safe Ground news
updates.

http://www.sacloaves.org/safeground

*NOTE:

Redding Loaves and Fishes has also seen an increase here in Shasta
County, so we are pleased to promote the Sacramento Loaves and Fishes
April Homeless Protest Rally at the State Capital in Sacramento
California. We are also against practices and laws that unfairly
single out homeless people and criminalize them for everyday living
and life-sustaining activites in Redding and Shasta County as well

Read Mo

http://reddingloavesandfishes.com/fo...p?topic=1218.0