Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Speaking of crappy products lately...

Add one more thing to products which no longer last...

My 1996 car has plastic headlights and these "yellow" with age so you can
barely see at night! I thought I was going night blind...

Anyway in the past headlights were glass and you would just replace the
light when it went out. Now you need to get a "headlight restorer" product
which attaches to your drill and you "sand off" the yellowed surface of the
plastic, then buff the scratches out with finer and finer sandpaper. Then
the lens is clear again and you can see at night!

I'm spending all my time "fixing" things like this lately!

My (s)crappy tale o' woe! Arch Woodturning 8 August 5th 08 11:52 PM
My crappy lawn Tony Home Ownership 8 June 30th 08 07:24 PM
Crappy vendor Lord Garth Electronic Schematics 13 March 14th 08 04:04 AM
You Think YOU Had A Crappy Day? Tim Daneliuk Woodworking 9 March 14th 08 12:09 AM
Crappy vendor update Lord Garth Electronic Schematics 1 March 7th 08 08:27 AM