Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Antique furniture from former CEO's office- $1.22 M

[It has come to our attention that there is a great deal of value in
the furniture that is no longer needed from the office of a former
CEO. We have decided to put it up for sale. There are quite a few
items and we would be willing to sell as a set or separately. Price is
not negotiable. The buyer must be willing to come in the middle of the
night for haul away as we do not want any additional people to see it
than necessary. If needed a driver can be provided for an extra
charge. The buyer must also sign a non-disclosure agreement saying
they will not sell pictures to the press or speak to anyone about
where the furniture was acquired or how much was paid.

The items are as follows:

Antique area rug, has some spots that are worn down from pacing but
easily covered with other furniture $87 K

Sofa, has been slept in a few times but is very comfortable $15 K

Velvet curtains, very similar to the curtains from Gone With the Wind
$28 K

George IV Desk, rarely used $18 K

Chandelier, still sparkles despite the current economic environment
$37 K

Mirror with silver frame, has a few kiss marks we are trying to get
off $5 K

Mahogany pedestal table, might have been stood upon but still in great
shape $25 K

Off-white parchment waste can, perfect for shredded documents $1,400

There are other items as well. Please contact for more information.]

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mar 5, 2:45*am, Oren wrote:
..
[...]

What kind of troll is this. Come at night, no price negotiation, agree
to stay quiet. Thats bs, and maybe you think antique prices are
stable. 1400.00 for a paper garbage can, do you have any 50,000.00
plastic toilets. I bet its all worth about 870.00 at best
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote in news:d24vq4p929pta89ig9gctu94gegh6p79og@
4ax.com:

..
[...]

Nope. Not interested. I've been kind of waiting for a paper cup dispenser
with paper cups made from some rare Chinese dynasty document. Would make
an impre$$ive conversation piece.