Posted to alt.home.repair

Default sump pump question

On Mar 3, 1:20�pm, Kurt Ullman wrote:
It appears as though mine has decided to run 24/7. Anything it could be
that I might be able to take care of on my own, or should I just bite
the bullet and call for a plumber.

Check to see that nothing is holding the switch in the "on" position.
Sometimes debris and cords can get in the way.

Depending on what type you have, new switches are readily available at
most hardware stores and home centers, and they are easy to replace.
They are usually less than $10. Unplug or turn off before replacing
switch.

Hank

Sump Pump Question Robert Green Home Repair 8 June 10th 08 08:15 PM
Sump Pump Question AE Todd Home Repair 3 May 26th 08 05:22 PM
Sump pump question [email protected] Home Repair 6 March 3rd 06 05:13 PM
Sump Pump question Mike Shapp Home Repair 6 May 2nd 05 01:53 AM
Sump pump question. Pradeep Krishna Home Repair 3 September 2nd 03 07:34 PM