Posted to alt.home.repair

Default You Should Try This Before Looking for Quality wiring devices

Hi,everybody,Have a nice day!
I am pleased to know everyone here. As a specialized manufacturer and
exporter for these products in China,

we sincerely hope to establish long-term business relations with your
esteemed corporation.
Our main R&D and manufacture products: Receptacle(GFCI), Switch,
Plug, Lampholder, Wallplate, Circuit Breaker, Energy Saving Lamp,etc.

We also accept OEM/ODM projects. We would be very much interested in
receiving your inquiries. To know more about our corporation, Please
kindly

visit our website: http://www.yonasys.cn , Looking forward to your
reply!
Best regards

Sincerely Yours,
Tom

sales manager
Hangzhou Yona Electrical Equipment Co.,Ltd
Tel: +86-571-85301822
Fax: +86-571-85301722
Email: Website: www.yonasys.cn