Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Money Back Guarantee Modifications - Free consultations

Are you behind in your house payments? Have a hardship?
Are you in Foreclosure? Cannot Refinance due to bad credit.
Have you received a "Notice of Default" (NOD)?
Have you received a Notice of Trustee Sale?
We CAN help you with all of these problems.
at low cost!!!!!!!!!
Attorney-Based home loan modifications
MONEY BACK GUARANTEED!!!!!!
Respond to this email or
We are located at:
2286 Quimby Road San Jose, CA
Posted to alt.home.repair

Reminds me of someone saying 90% of all lawyers make the other 10% look
bad
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 14:06:25 -0500, Frank
wrote:

Reminds me of someone saying 90% of all lawyers make the other 10% look
bad

A lawyer is ran over on the street. Skid marks on both sides of the
body.

Why? "I was backing up, to see what I ran over."

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Reminds me of someone saying 90% of all lawyers make the other 10% look
bad

A lawyer is ran over on the street. Skid marks on both sides of the
body.

Why? "I was backing up, to see what I ran over."

Unfortunately, in your little story of he lawyer above is a fallacy
in itself. I am here because i have a solution. It is a solution to
help every homeowner in the US who cannot keep their hard-earned home
because of a darkening, large scale fallout of our economy. I don't
know about you but I do like to staying in the solution and at least
be a productive member in giving my hand to improve our quality of
life here in AMERICA. Maybe, more people need to their homework before
making their own assumptions.