Posted to alt.home.repair

Default YOU TUBE VIDEO Benjamin Moore's New Aura, Ben, and Natura zero VOCpaint RULES!

I just finished painting a new bedroom with Benjamin Moore's 522 Aura
Matte Finish. I was able to apply a deep dark red color choice (AF-290
Caliente) over new drywall without a primer! Two coats and it looks
perfect. I laid down a new floor the next day and scuffed up the walls
a bit. I came back with a brush and touched up. Perfection! This paint
has the best touch up characterisitcs of any paint I've ever used.

With the advent of their patented waterborne colorant, Benjamin Moore
has proven once again to be a leader in paint and color.

Check out their latest posting on You Tube!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfi8eQsmq7E
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 14, 11:07*am, reubentice wrote:
I just finished painting a new bedroom with Benjamin Moore's 522 Aura
Matte Finish. I was able to apply a deep dark red color choice (AF-290
Caliente) over new drywall without a primer! Two coats and it looks
perfect. I laid down a new floor the next day and scuffed up the walls
a bit. I came back with a brush and touched up. Perfection! This paint
has the best touch up characterisitcs of any paint I've ever used.

With the advent of their patented waterborne colorant, Benjamin Moore
has proven once again to be a leader in paint and color.

Check out their latest posting on You Tube!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfi8eQsmq7E

Spam, are you in charge of BM advertising.
Posted to alt.home.repair

ransley wrote:
On Feb 14, 11:07 am, reubentice wrote:
I just finished painting a new bedroom with Benjamin Moore's 522 Aura
Matte Finish. I was able to apply a deep dark red color choice
(AF-290 Caliente) over new drywall without a primer! Two coats and
it looks perfect. I laid down a new floor the next day and scuffed
up the walls a bit. I came back with a brush and touched up.
Perfection! This paint has the best touch up characterisitcs of any
paint I've ever used.

With the advent of their patented waterborne colorant, Benjamin Moore
has proven once again to be a leader in paint and color.

Check out their latest posting on You Tube!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfi8eQsmq7E

Spam, are you in charge of BM advertising.

Nonsense. He's posting from Flemington, NJ.

Benjamin Moore's headquarters is in Montvale, NJ.

That's over SEVENTY MILES apart!

Posted to alt.home.repair

"HeyBub" wrote in message

Spam, are you in charge of BM advertising.

Nonsense. He's posting from Flemington, NJ.

Benjamin Moore's headquarters is in Montvale, NJ.

That's over SEVENTY MILES apart!

That is about three days by horseback.
No way they could be connected.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/14/2009 2:36 PM Ed Pawlowski spake thus:

"HeyBub" wrote in message

Spam, are you in charge of BM advertising.

Nonsense. He's posting from Flemington, NJ.

Benjamin Moore's headquarters is in Montvale, NJ.

That's over SEVENTY MILES apart!

That is about three days by horseback.

No way.

I recently read Rockwell Kent's [1] autobio, /It's Me O Lord/, in which
he recounts many journeys he made both on horseback and on foot. (He
grew up in what was literally the horse-and-buggy era.) He could have
*easily* covered that distance in less than a day.

[1] The great, unabashedly Red painter, illustrator, architect and writer.

--
Personally, I like Vista, but I probably won't use it. I like it
upgrades. As long as there is hardware and software out there that

- lifted from sci.electronics.repair

Posted to alt.home.repair

.com...

"HeyBub" wrote in message

Spam, are you in charge of BM advertising.

Nonsense. He's posting from Flemington, NJ.

Benjamin Moore's headquarters is in Montvale, NJ.

That's over SEVENTY MILES apart!

That is about three days by horseback.

No way.

I recently read Rockwell Kent's [1] autobio, /It's Me O Lord/, in which he
recounts many journeys he made both on horseback and on foot. (He grew up
in what was literally the horse-and-buggy era.) He could have *easily*
covered that distance in less than a day.

[1] The great, unabashedly Red painter, illustrator, architect and writer.

We both may be correct depending on terrain, weather, etc.
http://www.theoriginalseries.com/traveltimes.htm
The average times are calculated, loosely, on 20-30 miles per day,
(depending on terrain) with a rest day every 4-6 days. Sitting on a walking
horse for hours and hours at a time is agonizing. It is much easier to trot
and canter 25 or 50 miles than to walk/jog 15. -for the horse as well as the
rider (speaking of a fit horse) A horse can walk about 3mph so that gives
you about ten mile legs at the walk between breakfast and lunch and lunch
and supper. Notice those are average times, not maximum times.

Departure
Destination
Mileage
Minimum

Travel time
Average

Travel time
Comments on route or terrain.

Greenholm
Tower Hills
50 miles
5 hrs
2 days
On Great East Road

Buckland
Bree
50 miles
5 hrs
2-3 days
Overland, inc. forest and downs.

Forlond
Mithlond / Grey Havens
225 miles
3 days
8 days
The Gray havens are on both sides of there the River Lhun just widens
to become the Gulf of Lhun. There does not appear to be a bridge across the
River Lhun and you will need to cross for quickest transit; so assume a
ferry.
Mithlond/Grey Havens
Over Tower Hills
65 miles
7 hours
2 days
Either over or around Tower Hills slows pace.

BM Aura paint JohnnyC Home Repair 0 October 15th 07 02:26 PM
Waaaaay OT U-Tube video [email protected] Metalworking 0 August 9th 07 01:13 AM
Use the chassis of a TV set (without picture tube) as a video souce John Electronics Repair 17 April 10th 07 07:42 PM
OT - Moore's Law Cliff Metalworking 74 April 25th 05 10:49 AM