Posted to alt.home.repair

Default retrofit los angeles

Due to earthquake in los angeles i have building with soft story conditions
also there were 2 tucks under apartments. so it did poorly in earthquake i
need to fix them. plz provide me the related information tht where to go

Thanks

--
21
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 1, 12:48�pm, jecky jeckyjil[at]gmail[dot]com wrote:
Due to earthquake in los angeles i have building with soft story conditions
also there were 2 tucks under apartments. so it did poorly in earthquake i
need to fix them. plz provide me the related information tht where to go

Thanks

--
21

local building code enforcment officer, is the best place to start
Posted to alt.home.repair

jecky jeckyjil[at]gmail[dot]com wrote in
:

Due to earthquake in los angeles i have building with soft story
conditions also there were 2 tucks under apartments. so it did poorly
in earthquake i need to fix them. plz provide me the related
information tht where to go

Thanks

--
21

Frikkin' gmail trolls...
Posted to alt.home.repair

i have a 10 story building and the top floor get bit on side cz of the
earthquake i was worried wht happen the whole collapse tht is y i cant risk
for anyone to fullfill this requiremnt and fix the floor to its rite place.
but amoung many contractor i choose this http://www.saundersseismic.com
earthquake retrofitting bay area and wen they started working i felt so
lucky tht i choosen the rite one for my building. so i recomend you to take
help from them they are good from every perspective.
--
brooklyn sual