Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Replacing A Water Heater

I'm replacing my aging (34 year old) AO Smith 52-gal electric water heater.
I looked at the GE brand at Home Depot. But since my water heater failed
last night, I called a plumber, and he's installing a 50-gal Bradford White
today ($360.00 + $250 installation) Is this a pretty decent brand of water
heater?

It has a 6-year warranty. They want another $170 to extend the waranty to
12 years. Any thoughts?

Thanks!
Scott