Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT- Shelby Cobra GT Anyone? Mere 62K

:-)

http://fayetteville.craigslist.org/cto/946793565.html
Posted to alt.home.repair

Red Green wrote:
:-)

http://fayetteville.craigslist.org/cto/946793565.html

Just the thing for a drunk Mexican to crash into
right after you buy it.

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas wrote:
Red Green wrote:
:-)

http://fayetteville.craigslist.org/cto/946793565.html

Just the thing for a drunk Mexican to crash into
right after you buy it.

TDD

more likely, some army guys out for a night on the town (Fayetteville,
remember.)

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel
Posted to alt.home.repair

Nate Nagel wrote in
:

The Daring Dufas wrote:
Red Green wrote:
:-)

http://fayetteville.craigslist.org/cto/946793565.html

Just the thing for a drunk Mexican to crash into
right after you buy it.

TDD

more likely, some army guys out for a night on the town (Fayetteville,
remember.)

Yea, they fly these $40M Apache's & Blackhawks over my place by the dozens
daily without an incident. Then go rack up some ****-ant Honda.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Nate Nagel wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:
Red Green wrote:
:-)

http://fayetteville.craigslist.org/cto/946793565.html

Just the thing for a drunk Mexican to crash into
right after you buy it.

TDD

more likely, some army guys out for a night on the town (Fayetteville,
remember.)

What would The Mexican Army be doing in Fayetteville?

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

junk

"Red Green" wrote in message
:-)

http://fayetteville.craigslist.org/cto/946793565.html

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Red Green wrote:

Yea, they fly these $40M Apache's & Blackhawks over my place by the dozens
daily without an incident. Then go rack up some ****-ant Honda.

I was in the Ford dealer last year having my car worked on. They had a
Shelby on the floor. Talking to the salesdude, he said they got it in
for a local doctor, then he was unable to take delivery. His wife saw
the snake (Cobra) logo and freaked. Personally, I would have missed my
wife.
Posted to alt.home.repair
Al Al is offline

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message
In article ,
Red Green wrote:

Yea, they fly these $40M Apache's & Blackhawks over my place by the
dozens
daily without an incident. Then go rack up some ****-ant Honda.

I was in the Ford dealer last year having my car worked on. They had a
Shelby on the floor. Talking to the salesdude, he said they got it in
for a local doctor, then he was unable to take delivery. His wife saw
the snake (Cobra) logo and freaked. Personally, I would have missed my
wife.

I Hear ya!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 06 Dec 2008 20:17:06 -0600, Red Green wrote:

:-)

http://fayetteville.craigslist.org/cto/946793565.html

http://snipurl.com/7jwli

For MUCH better all-round performance. US cars don't do bends or corners
well at all :-)

--
Liverpool. European City Of Culture 2008
http://www.liverpool08.com